Bad things happen to good people

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Y'all listen up,,,

Heard some bad news from my man Wings, today he heard he had to go to the Gaza Strip for 14 days. It was either that or 56 days of prison.
For all of those that forgot, the Israel region is a hell hole.
The egoistical design of mankind hasnt made most men kind nor human.
Those who are human and kind are always the ones that have to suffer these conditions.
I dont want to make this a political thread, just a thread to bear with Wingsy, fellow producer, fellow man and always kind. He deserves better then this.
So sent out your thoughts, love or even prayers to him.

Wings we be holdin you down.
One Love!

Ps: he couldnt post this himself, he just had 3 hours to sleep and then leave to gaza, thats how fucked up it is!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
wow, i remember he was talking about this bout a year ago, fucked up, especially as everyone hates the Isreali army in that region. he still logistics?

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damn....I haven't spoken to Wings in while....I really hope Wings is okay. My thoughts will be with him.

The world really is so twisted, and the Gaza Strip is one of the worst places to be in....I really hope this isn't something future generations will have to worry about.

Peace.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
My thoughts are with him, and even though I'm not a military kind of guy I think that takes alot of bravery to go do, even if you are forced to go... Much love and respect homie, be safe!

E

Equality 7-2521

fuckin hell man this shit is just wrong. stay strong wings. one.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That sucks. Israel's in a tough situation for sure. All I can do is hope for the guy's well-being.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
RigorMortis said:
today he heard he had to go to the Gaza Strip for 14 days. It was either that or 56 days of prison.

huh? I dont get why he'd do 56 days of prison? The army would have sent him to prison or what?

But anyways. My prayers and thoughts are with him... I wish and pray he stays strong and that all that mess will be over with some day...

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Good luck Wings. As a former soldier myself; I've been in several different "conflicts" and three all out wars. As a civillian, my job takes me to the same places that the soldiers are, and I know that it's no picnic. 14 days is not a long time; but it can be an eternity when you are in constant danger. I feel ya' Homie and my prayers are with you. Be safe and execute with precision.
ONE

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
huh? I dont get why he'd do 56 days of prison? The army would have sent him to prison or what?

But anyways. My prayers and thoughts are with him... I wish and pray he stays strong and that all that mess will be over with some day...
If he would refuse to go there the punishment would be 56 days of prison.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
RigorMortis said:
If he would refuse to go there the punishment would be 56 days of prison.

wow! good choice then... but that's real messed up!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Word, I hate this shit, this isnt his war nor anyone's war overthere but them dumn ass conservative wannabee priests of politics reliving 200 BC. People should get off their little islands and wake up, get em to take a plunge into the deep (abyss) and acquire some global awareness...

I just hope this just goes down quickly for wings.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Great News!

Yo,

1. First of all, thanks a lot for the support. It means the world to me. I didn't want everybody to know, as I didn't want you to worry, but I see that my man Rigor has opened a special thread for me...

2. I was indeed sent for what should have been 14 days, but then - when we arrived - we got the shocking news: WE WERE SENT FOR OVER A MONTH :eek:

3. I KNEW from the very first second, that i'm not going to fuckin' stay there and that i'm going to fuck the system as hard as i can ;)

4. After 2 HARD days, I got a special discharge for so called 'medical reasons'...
Getting this kind of a removal of an obligation was not easy, to say the least. Glad it worked out!

5. I'm getting back to my unit on sunday. Let's see what they say\do, as they are VERY PISSED at me (because I managed to get this discharge) :laugh:
They should not have sent me in the first place!

6. Ya'll should know that i'm a VERY GOOD soldier (i'm a Military Chauffeur) - I do what i'm told to do - AS LONG AS IT FITS MY VIEWPOINT ON WHAT MY JOB IS\SHOULD BE... I get to be home everyday, which is a unique privilege, but i work hard for that. I'm not embarrassed to say that i'm an excellent driver, and I expect to be treated like one (by my commanders\peers).

7. My country is facing some tough times, yet, since i'm VERY MUCH NOT patriotic and I pretty much dislike this place, I DO NOT FEEL LIKE IT'S MY JOB TO DO ALL THIS SHIT. I'm not involved and thus i wanna be left out :)

Thanks again for the kind words of support!

Best Wishes,
Wings