Aye yo.

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
New to the site obviously. Long time hobbyist producer/emcee. Just looking for a community to help sharpen my production skills. Hopefully the site does just that and is engaging.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @StoneLockProd and how long have you been producing and/or rapping?

StoneLockProd

New to the site
I’m an old head. On and off for 15 years. Kind of goes in small spurts depending on life. Only spent about 3-4 years where I was actually doing it regularly. Got back in the last year. Midlife crisis? Or I just love the art form too much to give it up!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to the ILL! There's tons on here to check out. Usually it gets busier when we have our battles, which makes sense anyway...

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Welcome to the ILL! There's tons on here to check out. Usually it gets busier when we have our battles, which makes sense anyway...
No doubt. I’ve just been going and listening to the AoTBs and all that. Trying to feel things out. Looking forward to it all.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I’m an old head. On and off for 15 years. Kind of goes in small spurts depending on life. Only spent about 3-4 years where I was actually doing it regularly. Got back in the last year. Midlife crisis? Or I just love the art form too much to give it up!

Real @StoneLockProd emcees/rappers do it regardless of the climate.

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Real @StoneLockProd emcees/rappers do it regardless of the climate.
Not sure if you’re referring to the on/off nature I mentioned and not going hard throughout my life or to the idea that I’m not giving that shit up. Either way, it’s my only real passion in life. But sometimes life happens... I’m past the point I can sit around and drop tracks every week. I won’t make any claims of being “real”, but I won’t let any of it keep me from doing what I love.

Danswift

Drumbreak Detective
New to the site obviously. Long time hobbyist producer/emcee. Just looking for a community to help sharpen my production skills. Hopefully the site does just that and is engaging.
Welcome, .I just joined up myself.
Good to have you here, dude :)

You have any SoundCloud links etc ?
I'm always interested to hear new stuff.

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Yes sir. Apparently I need to put those in the signature. But the about section of my profile has them listed. Bandcamp is my raps. Production by myself unless noted.
Soundcloud is just beats. Kinda a mess at the moment with a bunch of leftovers from years ago. Working on getting that updated with the new shit I’m working

Danswift

Drumbreak Detective
Yes sir. Apparently I need to put those in the signature. But the about section of my profile has them listed. Bandcamp is my raps. Production by myself unless noted.
Soundcloud is just beats. Kinda a mess at the moment with a bunch of leftovers from years ago. Working on getting that updated with the new shit I’m working

Good stuff man...I'll check those out and I'll give your SoundCloud page a tag ..:)

members online