August 6-7, 2011 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This month the theme is STRINGS.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

Please try to keep the clutter in here to a minimum. We all know that the Beat This! threads get filled up with posts very quickly. Keep it on topic and related to the competition.

Please check the Beat This pages first for answers, and the Beat This posting guide.

Also, be sure to check the Rules section.

Thanks.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
FINALLY...A FUCKING THEME.....

I'm in this shit.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I ain't ready for this shhh yet...but bet that ass....I'M CUMIN' SOON!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
^ he lives!!!!

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
On the 6th, Fade will provide a link to upload your beat, just make sure it's the right "theme" (STRINGS) and the right format (128kbs mp3). Everybody will judge on the 7th and the winner will be announced later that evening.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
On the 6th, Fade will provide a link to upload your beat, just make sure it's the right "theme" (STRINGS) and the right format (128kbs mp3). Everybody will judge on the 7th and the winner will be announced later that evening.

Wait wait wait...Doesn't he or she have to get there post count up before they can enter any contests? I thought that's how it was done around here...u have to "participate b4 u can participate".....did that change?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Naw he still has to get the count up

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Congrats Just

Status
Not open for further replies.