Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Go here for all the info on the battles:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/index.php

Voting will begin at around 6:30 - 7:00 am ET, and will end at 8pm ET. No cheating!

Anyone can vote, as long as they're a member in the forums.
**Note: The staff's votes will count for 60% of the total.

Please vote for who you think has the better overall beat. Do not vote for the best BATTLE beat. You must vote for the BEST beat.

Once the beats have been posted, go here to listen to them and see the entire bracket:
https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/battles.php

You can also discuss the battle in here.
This thread will be open when the battle starts.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
markn your snares punch with so much power, im tryin to figure out how u do that.

all damn good beats here.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
okayyyyyy here i am with some feed back!!! lol

Tha1andOnly, You are one of the beatmakers that i like a lot in here. BUT, even though your track is hot, i was just hoping for something different.

Shortfuze, your sample have potential.. its just that your beat is soo noisy... i dont like the filter that you put on it.... The same melody is playing over and over...

Now MARKN, I looooooove it, it is soo smooth!!! It sound like a track every boy would listen while they chill with their girlfriend. At some place the bass dont really match the beat, but whooo caresssss, love the job you did with it!!!! You are so talented! I better see you in the next round!! You surely got my vote.

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
daMM THIS IS A HARD ONE, I LOVED EM ALL, YO IS THA1ANDONLY BEAT THE SAME FROM THE LAST ROUND?

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
Damn Tha1's beat was bangin' though. his drums aint that bad either. it sure was thumpin through my system. MarkN your beat was dope too i wasnt feelin' the pauses in the middle of the beat though but still a good beat. clean as hell.

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
Thanks for everyone who voted for me. Ive been busy all week and have little time get in front of my cpu. Good luck to everyone else. I uped a new beat for the 4th round BTW.

One

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Hard Choice all 3 of these Bitches bang hard ! Gonna go wit the one that got me Noddin the Most Tha1anOnly u got my Vote

T

Tha Pharmaceut

All 3 are nice ones. Markn i like the soul youre beat is filled with. Short youre got a cool one too but its too noisy, i mean if it was cleaner it could have got my vote.
Yo tha1andonly im feelin youre banger best, its got a heavyweight potential son. Knock em out!!!!!!
Hopin to see ya on tha next round lol, But all beatmakas keep up the hard work!

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Producer_GyaL said:
campo are you still drunk man???? LOL

Haaha Ya i no I should Change that but too Answer your Question Naw im not Drunk........ YET ! lol gimme a few hrs its only 7

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
I cant believe shotfuze got so little votes, I thought his shit was bangin, no offense markN but I thought it was between Shortfuze and Tha1andonly..

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
In case anyone's wondering:

MarkN got more Staff votes, so he advances. He was tied with Tha1AndOnlyDJT, but he lost by 1 vote (just like the Hoppa/Holmz/Nomics battle).

Congrats MarkN.

Status
Not open for further replies.