August 23-24, 2012 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Theme: None.

**VOTING** We'll be going back to the previous format where you have to reply to the voting thread with your top 5 picks. This way we'll be able to use the point system like before, plus it reduces the chances of members cheating.

**NOTES** Also, this competition will be on a Thursday and Friday, rather than the normal Saturday-Sunday format. Maybe this will help with some people that aren't able to compete on the weekend.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

Be sure to check the Rules section.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah..like last month...when dude had a shitty beat and had votes from "jimmy" ROFLMAO

I was like "yeah ok"

Dude was like "yeah..I vote for (whatever that dude's name was), and dude's never posted in this forum....hahah"

fucking hilarious.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL, ya. But I always like the top 5 voting anyway, since it's based on points. It's much better than just straight up voting.

Yeah..like last month...when dude had a shitty beat and had votes from "jimmy" ROFLMAO

I was like "yeah ok"

Dude was like "yeah..I vote for (whatever that dude's name was), and dude's never posted in this forum....hahah"

fucking hilarious.
HAHA, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Thats the first time I ever see the weakest beat with the most votes.
Glad it got sorted though, I would have had to cry like a bitch about it.

D

Deviouz

Sorry, noob question since the "Rules" link in the OP is broken;

How many posts do you need to enter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online