Attack on Titan sample

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Trying to get my son into beatmaking. Figured I would sample his favorite show to peek his interest. Enjoy

Was only listening through shitty mobile speakers but the vibe is definitely my pair of shoes. Maybe you could add some variations to the drums and some subtlw FX here and there to give it that polish.

Good stuff there. And props for trying to pass the craft onto your son, WORLDS GREATEST DAD.

Trying to get my son into beatmaking. Figured I would sample his favorite show to peek his interest. Enjoy

Nice, dope samples from Attack on Titan. Really like the dark moody vibe but as @DPrezd Beggar mentioned definitely needs some variations or change up to keep the listener interested.

Dope though man I like the creative approach and hope ya son feels it and gets inspired if music production is for him that is (y)

Rah.sool

Beatmaker
Very nice job on this here. Definitely a very simple beat, in a good way. There isn't any extra noise to worry about. Just a clean piano melody and simple drums. nice work man! hopefully your son appreciates it!