Atlantic Beach show opportunity for anyone

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Emailed to me , Im sure it open though..

The 2010 bikefest performance promotional opportunity from AllStar Promotions.
2010 tour kicks off in South Carolina

HOURS OF OPERATION: The Atlantic Beach Bike Festival shall operate between the hours of:
2:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. on Friday, May 28, 2010;
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 29, 2010;
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. on Sunday, May 30, 2010;
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Monday, May 31, 2010

Town of Atlantic Beach (next to Myrtle Beach)
All lyrics and performances must be radio edit CLEAN.

We have 2 promo plans:

Plan A: 1-Day Performance Promo Package:
$350
Select from Fri, Sat or Sun - 1 Day, 1 Show performance package for 1 Act

You will have all pictures from the show tagged and promoted on up to 10 websites.

You will have 1 of the tracks you perform added to the tour mixtape; you will get a digital copy.

You will be added to the promotional graphics for the album.

You can post your banners up while you perform on stage.

You will get 2 email blasts, 1 to industry execs, another to fans. both will have your pics and all contact info, website etc.

Plan B: Weekend Performance Promo Package: $550.00
You can sell cds, How many cds can you sell to 300k plus people, IF your on your grind you are going to make money and the promo as well with stage time.
That’s major!!
Includes Fri-Sun, May 28-31, choose any or all dates, multiple performances for 1 act

You will have all pictures from the show tagged and promoted on up to 10 websites.
You will get 1 beat from The Virus Productions
www.myspace.com/thevirusproductions or
www.thevirusproductions.com

You will have 1 of the tracks you perform added to the tour mixtape. You will get a digital copy.

You will be added to the promotional graphics for the album.

You can post your banners up while you perform on stage.

You will get 2 email blasts, 1 to industry execs, another to fans. Both will have your pics and all contact info, website etc.

FAQ:
HOW MUCH TIME DO I GET ON STAGE? YOU WILL GET 12 MINUTES ON STAGE.

IF I GET PLAN B CAN I HAVE ME AND ANOTHER GROUP PERFORMS AT THE SHOW AT DIFFERENT TIMES? NO, PLAN A AND B ARE FOR 1 ACT

CAN I JUST GET ON STAGE WITHOUT THE PROMO PLANS? NO ALLSTAR PROMOTIONS OFFERS FULL PROMO PLANS TO PROMOTE THE ARTISTS ONLINE AND OFFLINE BEFORE AND AFTER THE SHOW THIS IS NOT A PAY TO PLAY IT’S A FULL PROMOTIONAL PLAN!

HOW DO I LOCK MY SPOT ON THE SHOW? PAYMENT AND INFO MUST BE IN TO LOCK YOUR SPOT.

WHEN IS PAYMENT DUE? AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, SPOTS FILL UP FAST AND WE DO HAVE A LIMIT OF ARTISTS.

DO YOU OFFER A PAYMENT PLAN? YES YOU CAN LOCK YOUR SPOT WITH A DOWNPAYMENT OF HALF THE TOTAL FEE OF THE PLAN YOU PICK.

WHEN I MAKE PAYMENT IS MY SPOT LOCKED IN? YES PAYMENT MEANS YOUR SPOT IS LOCKED IN!

HOW CAN I MAKE PAYMENT? YOU CAN MAKE PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL, WESTERN UNION OR POSTAL MONEY ORDER.

CAN I GET A REFUND ONCE I HAVE PAID? WE DO NOT OFFER A REFUND, WE CAN PLACE YOUR MONEY AS A BALANCE IN YOUR ACCOUNT FOR FURTHER SHOWS, PROMO PLANS ETC.

DO YOU PAY FOR MY TRAVEL IF I AM OUT OF STATE? NO, WE DO NOT OFFER PAID TRANSPORTATION.

CAN I SELL CD'S, T-SHIRTS ETC? YES, CD'S T-SHIRTS YOU CAN SELL.

If you find you have any further questions. Please feel free to contact:
LISA@ALLSTAR-PROMOTIONS.COM

Remember spots fill up fast. Registration closes once spots are all filled up.