ASI

Love the melody :D However, I think that this Spanish sounding vocal that appears at 0:50 and at 1:38 could be removed. It sounds kinda out of tune and doesn't really fit the beat. Also I think that the kick could be less present in the overall structure of the beat. I mean you added those parts when it speeds up a little bit and honestly I would reduce the number of notes that kick plays here. It's because it's a bit tiresome for the ears as those kicks are really exposed in the mix so it's like: BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! where maybe it could be only bang! bang!. :D It's quite difficult for me to explain it in writing but in general I would say that if you want to build a tension you don't necessarily need those faster kick parts. If you want to keep them this way, then I would play with automation a bit so that those kicks are a bit smoother. But anyway it's just my two cents. :D Other than that I think that it's a good beat. I like the mix, I like the choice of sounds but only those two things that I mentioned could have been done better.

Would be grateful for checking out and leaving feedback here:

Phenri

Master Beater
I see you are also a Soundtrap user! I sampled the same piece.

members online