As if we dident already know

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah, I heard something about this on this radio this morning. It dosn't surprise me one bit and she's got alot of courage to tell everybody on national television (tonight I beleieve) what she has been keeping in the closet for so long.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
its going to make alot of girls either 1. come out or 2. feel uncomfortable about the girl that's boxing her out under the goal... (is she tryin to cop a feel??? LOL)

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I thought the chick she was with was gonna be nice looking....nah! She's an assistant coach on the Comets, looks like a chocolate chip.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2204456

It's pretty interesting to read this story. part of the terms of her acceptin the endorsement deal was that she had to be openly gay.

It's disturbing how money seems to be behind everything.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dude, I automatically assume that WNBA chicks are lesbions. It'd be more of a surprise if one of them went on national TV and said they WEREN'T gay.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
classic said:
Nobody cares about womens sports,

now when a dude in the NFL or NBA comes out(while he is still playing) thats gonna be a whole nother story. People are gonna hit the roof

clas...
you ain't liying. that's why they only come out after they retire, if at all.

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
o-a-ksavage said:
Dude, I automatically assume that WNBA chicks are lesbions. It'd be more of a surprise if one of them went on national TV and said they WEREN'T gay.

I know its wrong to judge people but i'm the same way.. I mean i never watched a WNBA game and saw a female make a shot and see the camera cut to her husband or boyfriend.. So i just figured that all of the be lickin on the low low.. lol.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Billie Bean the GM in oakland is openly gay.