Artists, DJs, Bands etc Heads up

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
This came across my scanners just now.

Its like a pro website all in one. Check it out. Producers check it too. Let me know your thoughts, Im not using it until I drop my next big project.

http://www.get-ctrl.com

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Its does seem to have the same model as bandcamp

Not necessarily a bad thing.

Registered.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
For all of those that have been wondering where God is, click "features" and look under "fan management" and you will find him...lol. Could be coincidence, then maybe not?!?!?!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
How is this different from reverb nation?

I think the Iphone app and digital store set it apart. Idk how the comments work hopefully you do not need to be logged in to comment or interact, thats a big deterent.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
since when? for free?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
No this is an Iphone app for the fans and I believe its a stand alone digital store. You keep the purchase info, emails etc right on your site

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Its your web page as an app. For fans to keep up to date with you. Reverbnation is a controller or dedicated login for you to update your info. Not the other way around.

The webstore thing is you sell what you want, you control the info thats taken form the purchaser, and you control pricing etc. What reverbnation does is distribution. They give it to someone else to handle the transfer, You are selling YOUR stuff through OTHER peoples webstore. They collect the emails (Through confirmations etc).

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
I havent actually used it, just giving people a heads up about it