April 11-12, 2013 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
This is the best battle in a while. All quality beats. It's some real live talent on this site. Bless,bless.

RAW-D

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 41
damn too late 2 vote.
but still gonna post my top 5 anyway:
1 Hardboiled - "The Web Of Hip Hop Lies" (headbangin to this one)
2 JRockPsycho - "Master Your Dreams" (felt like the mixing could have been a lil better. but still dope as fuq!)
3 TACTIK - "The Unexpected" (love the drums, mixing could be better aswell)
4 YTBeatz - "Oriental Flute" (A lil repetitive but still a good beat, try to mix it up a bit)

5 Toryhooks - "Peaceful" (i felt like it wasnt really 'one' beat cuz of the sloppy mixing. with the kicks and snares.)

alot of beats. i found it hard to choose.
still a great job everybody.
keep it up!

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
This was a fantastic beat this competition, but again whats up whit staying on the site all day whitout voting?? Do not get it, for me the winner is djfeedme since he acctually voted.. Done...

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
Obs... Just saw we had the same points, please dont take this the wrong way. Im not after the w... Im just looking for this competition to be moore exiting.. If you dont have the time to vote, you dont! But if you are here, vote, this competition is really nice, just think it could be even better if people actually voted....

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
that is so true again i enjoyed all the beats now being there wasnt really a theme i really assumed fellas was gonna go hard I kno i should not have but people make mistakes i assumed wrong but in my opinion if your gonna bring a beat to a battle make sure that beat is gonna go all out but again thats just my opinion and i really enjoyed all the beats and i only judged with the mind frame of if i was a rapper which beat i would approach the most, as far as what KDVS says I agree it would be more interesting to know what is the peoples choice we need more votes... to better judge the competitions that iLLMuzik has this is one of the best community music webpages i been on and i hope more people become more interested and decide to be apart of the activities

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
Great beats and battle! I thought Dangerous and JrockPsychos' beats had character and style which is rare and are ready to get used by the right MC.

I wish I had time to vote, I worked a double and can't bring tech/ cell phone on grounds so once I got home the battle was done otherwise I would've checked out the beats. It would be nice to have the listening time given an extra day if needed.

Obs... Just saw we had the same points, please dont take this the wrong way. Im not after the w... Im just looking for this competition to be moore exiting.. If you dont have the time to vote, you dont! But if you are here, vote, this competition is really nice, just think it could be even better if people actually voted....

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online