Apple move to -16lufs

Yeah I remember you posting that. Good tip. I usually do that by ear and bring everything else in slowly but still the other issue is ear fatigue. That's why I never mix the same day I made the beat.
I break all the rules, I mix while producing the beat, upload the beat before Ive waited a day to hear it with fresh ears.
I produce, mix and master all within one cubase file and not spread it across production, mixing then master.
I just like to do things quickly, get bored of what Ive made quickly then move quickly along to making something new that I will get bored of quickly lmao.

The one thing stopping me from tracking out every single beat for a proper mix is how much harddrive space that consumes.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I break all the rules, I mix while producing the beat, upload the beat before Ive waited a day to hear it with fresh ears.
I produce, mix and master all within one cubase file and not spread it across production, mixing then master.
I just like to do things quickly, get bored of what Ive made quickly then move quickly along to making something new that I will get bored of quickly lmao.

The one ting stopping me from tracking out every single beat for a proper mix is how much harddrive space that consumes.
Insanity Going Crazy GIF

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22

The one thing stopping me from tracking out every single beat for a proper mix is how much harddrive space that consumes.
I make my "beats" in one session, just regulate the volume, slap some reverb, exciter or lo/hi pass on some stuff, boom done.
1 0 1 to be a shitty beatmaker. :hahaha:

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544

All of this.