Anyone Remember This Group?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

"These brothers made better tracks in prison than other artists in high end studios!"

LOL, I remember this when it came out. It was dope but weird at the same time because it felt like no one was taking it seriously. This is some crazy shit to have prisoners making an album and it get airtime.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
LOL, I remember this when it came out. It was dope but weird at the same time because it felt like no one was taking it seriously. This is some crazy shit to have prisoners making an album and it get airtime.
Yeah, it was definitely different but we know they were the real deal and not studio gangstas. Also, I saw an old 20/20 episode that they got nominated for a Grammy but lost to Madonna in that category.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah, it was definitely different but we know they were the real deal and not studio gangstas. Also, I saw an old 20/20 episode that they got nominated for a Grammy but lost to Madonna in that category.

Barbara Walters, Madonna, 20/20 lol.

Back then though I couldn't even buy that album because I remember when a lot of American stuff that wasn't mainstream were IMPORTS in Canada, so the price was much higher. Sometimes I'd have to get the store to order an album lol. That seems so foreign and ancient nowadays were all the music EVER is at my fingertips.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
Barbara Walters, Madonna, 20/20 lol.

Back then though I couldn't even buy that album because I remember when a lot of American stuff that wasn't mainstream were IMPORTS in Canada, so the price was much higher. Sometimes I'd have to get the store to order an album lol. That seems so foreign and ancient nowadays were all the music EVER is at my fingertips.
Yes, it's crazy how things have changed. Barbara Walte4rs, Madonna and 20/20 are yesterday's news.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

back then most rappers were the real deal, its only now that they arent.
And people are still talking about Madonna, and how weird and insane she has become.

members online