Anyone Feeling The New Rza Birth of a Prince Album

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I listened to the new Rza Birth of a Prince album recently and it was pretty mediocre average. The WU-Tang Clan has to step it up and use the same formula as the 36 Chambers era but enhanced for 2003-2004. The production was not that hot and I have high regard for Rza's skills; please RZA get back in the lab focus bring us some more of that ill ass off beat Wu-Tang Shit that so many of us love!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
No not yet. I've been waiting to check it out but I had a feeling that it would just be average. Not that I'm looking for a 36 Chambers style, but just bring something really good RZA!

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yea, I went to go get this shit today. I was a little disapointed by this album by The RZA. Im such a big Wu Tang fan, but im not really fealin this. Don't get me wrong though, there are some songs that are hot, but not enough.
PS:
Hopefully Method Man will kill shit when he drops on the 28th

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Yeah Meth, Rae, and Ghost are the next upcoming albums that hopefully the Wu-Tang crew shines on. Ghostface though hardly ever dissapoints me on his albums, he always has some shit.

Sober

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah its a dissapointment to me. It has like 3 or 4 tracks i like, but its a failure to me.

members online