Anyone Feeling Dancehall Artists Collabos

E

enfinite

YO DANCEHALLS BLOWING UP, BUT NOT BECAUSE ITS BEING RAPED TO BE POP OR NO BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, ITS BLOWIN UP CAUSE ITS FUCKIN GOOD AND GETTIN BETTER NOW WUT IM SAYIN IS WUT WOULD BE A GOOD COLLABO WITH A HIP HOP ARTIST

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Dancehall didn't fade too far if you know where the african and Jamaican clubs are but what it is a resurgance just like hiphop now so it would be wise to try and work with some artists too...it might be a perfect time to make a hit...also I had a request from two labels for some reason for a very spanish upbeat hip hop type track with live guitars percussion and ish....

R

RhymnRzn

hey i was wondering if you would be able to tell me the difference between dancehall and other kinds of reggae (what are the other kinds of reggae is there again?) . I know i could look it up myself, but maybe dudes would be uplifted to learn about the utterly absolutely positively dope riddims of reggae.

I got this CD called 'heart of the congos', and its some of the most beautiful (sonically and lyrically) music i have ever heard. just hearin some of this old roots reggae makes me sing want to sing too. i didn't used to sing until i started playin some of this reggae i been getting into.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Dancehall is more uptempo and uses samples and ish.... some artists you can search for...Madd Cobra, Junior Cat, Bounty Killer, Sanchez...there are some newer ones than that though but just like hiphop dancehall was real hot back in the early to mid 90's...same time as house music....music hasn't changed all that much in what's consider to have hot foundations....

C

Copenhagen

Splitpersonalit, everybody is entitled to their opinion but the above is not contributing to anything and all it does is provoke (a tendency I see a lot with you).

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
Dancehall?? hmm.. never really paid too much attention to it. i do like reggae though! ive heard they're quite similar. but i still prefer HIPHOP!! my opinion. BUT NO DOUBT! EXPLORE OUTSIDE OF THE NORM. YOU NEVER KNOW. YOU MIGHT BE MORE SUCCESSFUL IN DOING ANOTHER GENRE. P.E.A.C.E.

P1