Any Cubase wizards?

S

SonicReducer

Any Cubase wizards know anything about reverb? I'm trying to add reverb to one track and it seems to get caught in some sort of loop, eventually with the sound cracking up and then a constant da-da-da-da-da repeating even when I close Cubase! The only way to stop the sound is to shut my computer off and start again. Is this some sort of feedback problem? It's happened to me once before with delay also. Any help would be appreciated.

SonicReducer

L

LarryBones

To me this sounds like a problem with the computer itself. Maybe your system is low on RAM and getting stuck in a loop. It wouldn't be feedback or anything since it's just digital signals processing the midi information rather than analog audio signals.. at least that's what I'm guessing.

S

SonicReducer

That would make sense as I do run my system with what most would consider too little RAM. Thanks for the help. I've got to go crack that piggy bank and get more RAM.

SonicReducer

L

LarryBones

I saw like 128mb of RAM for sale for like $30 online... no idea if it's any good or not, but it seemed like a good price to me. I'm about to get a new system though hopefully.. I have the same RAM problems.

R

ra0069

ram is real cheap right now but from what I hear buy before christmas I think after it will go up.