ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
She has joined the 27 club...

Kurt Cobain
Janis Joplin
Jimi Hendrix
Jim Morrison
Brian Jones

And of course, Freaky Tah.... all died @ 27 years old. Quite a list if you ask me.

RAW-D

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 41

Kurt Cobain
Janis Joplin
Jimi Hendrix
Jim Morrison
Brian Jones

And of course, Freaky Tah.... all died @ 27 years old. Quite a list if you ask me.

illuminati stuff! xd
well her own fault tbh.
with the drugs and all.
ahh well rip

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Gotta admit.... history repeats itself...
RIP

Kurt Cobain
Janis Joplin
Jimi Hendrix
Jim Morrison
Brian Jones

Thats interesting!! Theres a long list of celebrities that died on the 21st of the month, I wonder what day she died. Will look into it.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Very good write! I hope her death reaches those that live similar lifestyles and changes their way of dealing with addiction. 27 is too young to die, this whole ordeal is getting blown up because of who she was but it applies to everybody. Drugs are bad for you (even those that keep us alive have adverse effects...). We are soooo smart yet sooo dumb! Once again, it's the proof that we all search for... but never see.

I was always a big fan of her music, she brought some real soul to the table.
The first time I heard her sing I knew she was going to be massive. The good die young, the true genius' die young, but their gift to the world lives on, in our hearts, in our minds and in the endeavours of those that were touched by that genius. RIP.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it......

Drugs are bad, period..."good" or "bad"

Putting chemicals created in labs in your body are not what our bodies were designed for. I don't take any drugs and I don't even like taking advil for my worst headaches....

Yep drugs are bad. But then tell that to all the people that like to drink alcohol and tea and coffee and smoke cigarettes. Its all drugs, its just that some are more legal than others. Personally I think herbs and drugs are 2 different things, with only a thin line seperating them, the processing.
Some drugs are simply soul destroying. But yeah drugs are ultimately bad.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
....I do take alcohol.....But alcohol is naturally occuring...lmao.