almost died today

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
i walk down the street with my homie from work, suddenly there's a loud bang above our heads. i look up, and there's a shattered window pane coming our way from the fourth floor. i jump aside and he just puts his hands above his head. fucking thing missed both of us by only a few feet. super mono lost 1 life today...

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
dude... but looking back, everything went in slow motion. bang, look up, see the pieces flying, think, could it hit me? yes, lots of pieces, you better run. longest 1.3 seconds of my life.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
lucky, yes.
my homeboy once broke his neck jumping into flat water. doctors said he's lucky to be alive but there's hardly chances he would ever walk again. he did fully recover, but it really changed him, and he converted to Islam a few months later. i think i can understand him better now, because i had thoughts today, that maybe someone does have a plan for me, and usually i'm a 110% agnostic/atheist. stuff like that does give you a different perspective.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Well bro, someone does have a plan for you, I assure it. Going Islamic is a bit extreme (imo) but to each's own. It's just good that you're still around.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Damn, that couldve gone some ugly ways. Be thankful and make use of your opportunity to continue living!