ALL-STAR GAME PERFORMANCES

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
Hands down, Kevin Hart with the TNT commentators was the best thing that happened all week end.

Love Alicia, but she'll wanna forget this one.

No lie. I was mixing a beat with headphones on when she began her performance. I didn't intend on listening to it at all, just wanted to catch glimpses of the show. Caught a few horrific notes between the boom and the bap,I took my phones off to make sure I wasn't trippin, and the rest is history. And what was that dancing all about?

Update

Add Dwight Howards' interview to the casualty list.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Commentators were gunnin on everybody's clothes too lol.

My favorite dunk was dude that dunked over a painting of himself dunking over a painting.

Illest though wouldve been if dude actually got off the famous Jordan free throw line dunk. He failed. That wouldve been cray cray.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well I didn't catch the whole thing but apparently the slam dunk competition was horrible. I think they said around 30% of the dunks were actually made. Someone even made a video of all the missed dunks lol.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
yea i think 3 dudes werent able to make their dunk. One dude that didnt do it dunked the ball twice. he got it off afterwards. it was pretty interesting in theory, but not visually great. but its like, what new dunks can anyone really do after all these years? it comes down more to gettin it the first try and doing it with force.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
True. In the past, guys would do basic dunks but do it with style. Maybe they should go back to that. Now they just try to be so over the top, it's ridiculous. I'm waiting for a guy to do a dunk where he jumps over a 747, chugs a 40, dunks the ball, takes it with the other hand and dunks it again! Even then the crowd's reaction would be "meh".

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I already did that dunk.