Alan Hawkshaw - "Saturn Rings"

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@K-waz Smooth! This one has a very nice vibe to it. Drums on point. Waiting for an MC to come in!
@Delta_Nine This is so laid back I want to zone out. Bassline was a nice surprise, it fits very well.
@EsquireMusic111 Nice! I didn't expect that type of bass with it. Are you going for a West Coast vibe with it?

I found time to flip it. Here's mine:

@K-waz Smooth! This one has a very nice vibe to it. Drums on point. Waiting for an MC to come in!
@Delta_Nine This is so laid back I want to zone out. Bassline was a nice surprise, it fits very well.
@EsquireMusic111 Nice! I didn't expect that type of bass with it. Are you going for a West Coast vibe with it?

I found time to flip it. Here's mine:

Thanks @Fade Your beat is dope af! I like how you added Guru to your smooth beat. nice!

BiggChev

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 10
Such a dope flip! These are the most perfect drums for this sample.

They add a frenetic vibe that counters the smooth sample nicely giving a great balance.

The use of multiple pieces of the original sample to create phrasing is awesome as well. I could hear Common or Q-Tip putting some smooth rhymes on top this joint!

DOPE!

Such a dope flip! These are the most perfect drums for this sample.

They add a frenetic vibe that counters the smooth sample nicely giving a great balance.

The use of multiple pieces of the original sample to create phrasing is awesome as well. I could hear Common or Q-Tip putting some smooth rhymes on top this joint!

DOPE!
THANK YOU!