After the Batman shooting I thought I should post this..

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Such an awful thing to happen, my heart goes to the families... but people eat this shit up for dinner... sad sad...

This is an isolated incident that THEY will one day Reflect upon before THEY try and take our guns....FUCK DAT!!!!!!!
exactly, did you see the guy in court yesterday. he was drugged up to fuck, something is very wrong with this picture.
Call me paranoid I dont give a fuck, but something is very very wrong here, Brainwashing maybe.
He will get executed I suppose, that will keep him quiet.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
exactly, did you see the guy in court yesterday. he was drugged up to fuck, something is very wrong with this picture.
Call me paranoid I dont give a fuck, but something is very very wrong here, Brainwashing maybe.
He will get executed I suppose, that will keep him quiet.
Oh wow...lol. So then this is just a part of "Them" as well? See thats why I dont smoke anymore.lol
You see from time to time we have crazy ish like this happen over here , we have/had idiots working security at airports as well...
The truth is simple, dude (the shooter) is a wack job, his own mother said he was.
I agree that the media LOVES this shit though, absolutely.

If hes a wack job then how the fuck did he get all that weaponry?
Of course Im going with the "them" scenario, I bet he was on SSRI anti depressants.

Of course I agree hes a wack job, but it looks like the good ole US of A will give any fucking weirdo access to extreme weaponry, plus he was such a fruitloop, he managed to booby trap up his apartment.

Sorry, but I see too many problems with this whole scenario to take it at face value, one of the first things brought up yet again, was gun control.

Hey I could be wrong, Im cool with that, Id rather blame "them" and be wrong, than just take what the news tells me as the truth.

Gun control is nothing new, Hitler brought in gun control before he became dictator.
Im all for gun control if its to stop guns getting into the hands of nutjobs, Im not for it, if it prevents law abiding citizens from defending themselves against these nutters.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
If hes a wack job then how the fuck did he get all that weaponry?
Of course Im going with the "them" scenario, I bet he was on SSRI anti depressants.

Of course I agree hes a wack job, but it looks like the good ole US of A will give any fucking weirdo access to extreme weaponry, plus he was such a fruitloop, he managed to booby trap up his apartment.

Sorry, but I see too many problems with this whole scenario to take it at face value, one of the first things brought up yet again, was gun control.

Hey I could be wrong, Im cool with that, Id rather blame "them" and be wrong, than just take what the news tells me as the truth.
Yes, we will give a gun to anyone who clears a background check meaning that you havent been arrested for a violent crime, not a felon, never been involuntarily comitted (sanitarium).
And just because you can pass all that doesnt mean you arent nuts, they dont do a psych profile at the counter. lol

No way will there be heavy gun control here, as you can see we have it just how we like it and no one wants to change it, in fact gun sales have been up 40% since this thing happened!
People love their guns, and think they should have everything the military has in some cases!
I have gotten into arguments with people who are convinced that they need a 50 cal sniper rifle!
For WHAT??!!! lol

However they and you share similar paranioa...
Hmmmm, maybe a trip to the states and a gun show would be perfect for you !

Oh also , just cuz hes nuts doesnt mean he couldnt figure out how to booby trap his house.
Anyone with a will to do it could.

It looks like he was bright enough to draw up whole diagrams about what he was going to do and mail it to a pyschologist before doing the deed.
Maybe that was a cry for help, and yeah, psychotic episodes do happen, I wont deny that.
Even among some of the most law abiding people, it tends to be strong willed people trying to fight stress/depression that have the biggest breakdowns.
But hey you know me, I HAVE to blame "them", its customary.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Hey great article on cracked.com on how you guys put more troops in London than you did in Afghanastan and ground to air missles on apts and the biggest fuckin ship in your Navy right on the Thames , and not since wwII have yall been like this where you living, let alne all the cameras and drones.. Yo, yeah.. Thats big bro man.. Not a good , look, although the games themselves been cool, but wow, now I know why you Pnoid.!

Hey great article on cracked.com on how you guys put more troops in London than you did in Afghanastan and ground to air missles on apts and the biggest fuckin ship in your Navy right on the Thames , and not since wwII have yall been like this where you living, let alne all the cameras and drones.. Yo, yeah.. Thats big bro man.. Not a good , look, although the games themselves been cool, but wow, now I know why you Pnoid.!
LMAO, exactly!!!