Adding Skins To Your FL Studio

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I would tell you all EXACTLY what to do and how to do it but I've found several different methods with each of my skins. What I can tell you is that whoever provides the skin USUALLY provides the info on how to install them and it's "usually" pretty cut and dry. You will need to have some computer knowledge.

I posted 3 of mine just to give you some examples. The default skin gets pretty boring so these are some good alternates. You can google search to find FL Skins.

Grafitti - Pretty dope right?

[URL="

Polar Ice - Very Clean bright look.

[URL="

MF Shiny Shine - For that dark but clean look.

[URL="

*It says FL8 in the top left corner but it works on FL9 (and probably all the rest) if you know how to freak your look, it's easy to change as I did in the top 2. =) Hope you enjoy, if you have any questions, ask here. Peace

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I had some crazy skins back in theday, but I always go back to the OG...Def don't need other shit running in my FL...need all the resources I could get...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Update - Freaking Your FL10 Skin

Ok, I'm no Graphic Artist but I despise Default Skins...lol. Also FL10 doesn't support "skins" (eventhough I did find some by Googling it) so I had to take matters in my own hands and this is what I came up with...

I changed the background by opening the Artwork>Wallpaper folder and made a copy of one of the wallpapers. Then I made my logo and put it over the copy.

flss1a.jpg

Here is my normal screen, Once again, I made a copy of the default folder and I just started tweaking the pics and saved with a different folder name.

flss1.jpg

I tweaked my Sequencer's background and made the buttons brighter and clearer than the default buttons.

flss2.jpg

I also changed my Splash Photo at startup to the same logo that I have as my wallpaper and I'm thinking about changing the start tune to something that I made...maybe a jigga jigga scratch. All of this stuff is in the Artwork folder.

members online