A question about style...

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
So I was in the pharmacy earlier, and saw someone in their late 20's with a pacifier in their mouths... what the fuck? Is this a fad like those awful Kanye glasses? Is this something you guys see on the regular?

LMAO, i have seen this a few times, normally young girls.
I like it about as much as I like seeing middle class white kids with sagging pants, and a hand that lives on their crotch to keep them up.
I think a lot of the current trends are about how stupid you can make yourself look.
Aparently, thats whats cool these days. Being a dick. Have you seen some of the fashioable hats lately. LMAO.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
That shit is a trend? Maybe I should go shopping tomorrow wearing underwear on my head and a roll of quarters rammed up my nose.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Quoted from the site

"Sucking is a natural reflex that exercises the tongue and mouth muscles while producing a soothing effect. To satisfy this innate need while allowing for proper oral development, NUK created orthodontic pacifiers designed for the natural development of the jaw."

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
It wasn't a raver... the combination of what the person was wearing was ridiculous.

A black t-shirt, torn jogging pants, and a camo winter hat with flaps, like this:

140.jpg

So ya... it was a really messy combo, nothing matched anything. I wish I had a camera!

It wasn't a raver... the combination of what the person was wearing was ridiculous.

A black t-shirt, torn jogging pants, and a camo winter hat with flaps, like this:

140.jpg

So ya... it was a really messy combo, nothing matched anything. I wish I had a camera!

LMAO, that hat is the first thing that came into my mind when I first read this thread.
I see people rocking those all the time around these parts. I cant beleive the guy with a dummy(thats what we call them here) in his mouth would also be rocking one of those ridiculous hats. A dummy for a dummy.

Quoted from the site

"Sucking is a natural reflex that exercises the tongue and mouth muscles while producing a soothing effect. To satisfy this innate need while allowing for proper oral development, NUK created orthodontic pacifiers designed for the natural development of the jaw."

Yeah maybe for a child under 2. LOL.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
yooooo. this was a fad about 15 years ago. a lot of thug dudes used to walk around the city with pacifiers in their mouths. i cant believe that people still doing this.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304