4 Owls

the joint they had with Premo was off the rails!!! i like these guys. i wonder what they are doing now...
The Four Owls :
Bva, Verb T, Fliptrix and Leaf Dog.

They’re still about, verb t is still hot on the scene with I’ll informed producing beats. Four owls touring uk too (I might pop down to Brighton April 28th)

Bva, Leaf Dog and Fliptrix all about it seems. They produced their own solos by the looks of it as well as the owls group.

@2GooD Productions posted them up recently and I haven’t stopped listening since.

Ok ever since @2GooD Productions posted this track, I literally fell in love with the sampled beat. Funny thing is we all hear beats every day but sometimes something hits you and connects on another level and for me I just can’t stop coming back to this daily!

Had to hunt down the sample of course :

• Love
Reactions: TWU

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
i really cba with seeing this after some ded night out
1648265916990.png

i am not in the mood for this image

4 owls is whack fam..boom bap is for kids thinking weed is cool. They be working in WH Smith’s within 5 yrs trust. Look at Chester p. No money in hip hop dey broke ass

LOL I think you're in the wrong place.
Me too.
I find it ironic that somebody called h1ph0pk1ng can't appreciate that whatever hip hop is today is because and only because of boom bap.
Trap, drill or whatever you regard to be "Hip Hop" would not exist without boom bap. Just saying. Boom bap paved the way for young know it alls to ignorantly shit all over the hand that feeds them.

Last edited:
Good let it blow. They mightve been relevant time ago. But after “pandemic” and “great reset” who cares what sum middle class kids are saying. Joke ting. Trying too hard to be cool it stinks. Most of them are west country lol they don’t have any story to tell no real bars just dictionary rap most it don’t make sense

members online