2008 Election Updates

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Thought I would start a thread because I am hearing many issues about people having voting problems. What kills me is that people are getting calls in some states stating that the problems will force them to vote tomorrow. (which is not true, just dirty political games) Anyone else hear anything in their neck of the woods,,,,

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
I know the first results will be in at 7PM, so keep an eye out. In the meantime pray and argue and do everything you can to make this happen, end this idiotic regime that has completely fucked our country up!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Voting has been a breeze in Atlanta. Anyone believing that they can vote 2morrow must have NO access to a television and they are definitely not well informed. They've uncovered all the hidden scams for weeks now. Whom ever falls for one is just an IDIOT imo. Never in history has an election vote been put off til the following day. Only a dumb ass Republican or Independent "undecided" voter would fall for that trick.

Nothing will keep Dems from the pools...nothing! Barack has the finest ground campaign in the history of American Politics. He would have his people dropping leaflets from Helicopters if he thought that bullshit would have legs. LMAO

Obama ain't with the bullshit....trust me. I get gangs of emails from his camp daily. He's keeping his people on top of there game. WE WON'T BE BAMBOOZLED....not to mention most of us in the 31 states that allow early voting have already done so. I voted last Tuesday...took 45 minutes in a line that had at least 150 people in front of me at 7 O'Clock in the morning. Shit went flawless!

Democratic precincts have there shit together. If you happen to live in a Republican strong you may be subjected to "Buffoonery". Barack is a lawyer..like Bill and them were...no way the Repubs are getting away with anything this go around. We won't have a President if there are major problems, shit we might not have a country. Lawsuits will be filed in every state, every county and every city. Republicans don't want nor need that headache. They themselves might cease to exist if they pull a 2000!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I know the first results will be in at 7PM, so keep an eye out. In the meantime pray and argue and do everything you can to make this happen, end this idiotic regime that has completely fucked our country up!

yes. Even though I don't endorse either candidate, I do support Obama. Not because of change, because we cant have true change in this country, but because I am choosing the lesser of the two evils. And that he supports medical marijuana. I'm not making a joke either because I can take advantage of that. Not big on the democratic ideals, but it s what it is. We won't know until year from now if he stays true or pulls the political B.S. like almost every candidate has. Either way, we need to stay positive regardless the results.

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
f55eh.gif

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Man, i saw on tv that even Oprah had problems with her electronic ballot! lol. You kno shits gonna hit the fan if Oprah had problems...haha

I guess she checked Obama and the machine ticked McCain! Then she went and got somebody to show them and it did it again. Scandalous.

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
maaaaaaan,i'm just hanging out for the change that's about to take place, the historical significance of this election is enormous and from where I stand (new zealand...down under...south pole area) it's been overwhelmingly underplayed. CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33

members online