100 BARZ OF HEAT

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Yoyoyo sup yall, i was thinking about making a track with 100 Barz straight heat. At first i wanted to spit them all by myself (which ill do when theres no interest xd) but then it came to my mind maybe some of you would like to spit some shit too.

So, heres the beat https://voca.ro/1954CCjA4qn9

If you feel it, kick it and ill put anything together. Its just to have fun, spit anything you want. My thought was like, if there are more rappers on the track they just represent themselves with anything they like, as long as it flows on the beat.

I doubt there will be any barz besides mine in the end, but ill give it a shot.

Holla at yo boy. :brofist:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yoyoyo sup yall, i was thinking about making a track with 100 Barz straight heat. At first i wanted to spit them all by myself (which ill do when theres no interest xd) but then it came to my mind maybe some of you would like to spit some shit too.

So, heres the beat https://voca.ro/1954CCjA4qn9

If you feel it, kick it and ill put anything together. Its just to have fun, spit anything you want. My thought was like, if there are more rappers on the track they just represent themselves with anything they like, as long as it flows on the beat.

I doubt there will be any barz besides mine in the end, but ill give it a shot.

Holla at yo boy. :brofist:
I would love to but my spitting voice retired ages ago. I'm not sure if I still got some spit left in me. It would be great to see this happen. What about @Delta_Nine?

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
I would love to but my spitting voice retired ages ago. I'm not sure if I still got some spit left in me. It would be great to see this happen. What about @Delta_Nine?
Well, when i watched your video about why ppl care so much about what others do, i thought, man, why isnt this dude rappin? :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, its to have fun and when you have to force yourself or stuff like that theres not much fun left in this xd

members online