“Meet The Loons” Boom Bap with Creepy A.I film in 1950s style

Leopard Cohen

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 22
Yeah, those visuals are creepy - total uncanny valley, dude turns into George H. W. Bush at 1:05 and there are some other semi-recognizable faces :holyshit:

The beat is great - samples work well together, the loon calls are a nice touch, levels are all good in earbuds.

BiggChev

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 10
getting some Jedi Mind Tricks vibe from this.

Very interesting sample, and equally as interesting use of it.

Is that reversed piano/guitar serving as the pad sound? This is weird in all the best ways.

I like the simplicity, and sparseness of the elements. Everything fits nicely in place against each other. Definitely a good example of 'less is more.'

Thanks for sharing.

DiFKiNCHi

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 44
Video is definitely in an oddly different lane and could easily go with a darker beat. But yours fits nicely with the calls of the wild and uptempo beat. Dig the reverse technique too.

@BiggChev, thanks for listening, appreciate you taking the time.
I’ve been trying to do some less is more as I sometimes overcrowd stuff feeling I need to add on more thing.

Glad you liked the vocal sample I chopped it then rearranged in reverse with that pad sound your hearing those elements.

Thanks again.

@DiFKiNCHi, yes could have gone much darker vibe but I felt the reversed vocals and wildlife served the creepy vibe.
Will probably be doing a lot more around these kind of A.I videos, something about the way it creates them twisting and contorting images.
Thanks for listening and feedback.

members online