Interviews Wizard Brings Boom Bap with a Modern Twist

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
@Fade ,hell yeah this site is great man. i have checked out a lot of the articles and videos on this site on how to make your beats and music sound better and i feel that my sound quality and mixing have got a lot better since joining this site. ILLMUZIK has been a damn great influence on me and my music....THANKS FADE
heck yeaaah bruh!! same here, I sometime get lost in here, the iste has def help me out and im not afraid to say it!

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
Much respect 100! "Wizard" I too, just met Professa Kaos, not long ago about 1 year long. He discovered me somehow lol. One day he complimented one of my instrumentals. Ive been a fan of his since. He is super skilled, and definitely an inspiration to come by. A very talented Producer/artist, well knowledge in the producing world. He had been my Hiphop inspiration as well, because before i aimed back for hip hop. I was doing more of that Edm dubstep theorizing, coming back from a producer break. I fell off hip hop because of everything you and others pretty much said, the emotions arnt there anymore with it being lost of content to really vibe, real meaning for reasons for hiphop. Stopped listining to the hiphop world since 2012. Im not a trapper either, and i dont consider that Hiphop. But, I do make it, since its a fun genre only if you make it interesting, so Ive made a few Trap style beats. for the first time last year. Around That time, It wasnt my main push to produce, although, ive done many in the past. Ive havnt touched a hiphop style for years. Untill that one day. lol.. Went to his channel, and all I could say, was "WOW" Instantly! He inspired me to do more hiphop because ive havnt heard anything that good in years! His drums and sounds were Banging! Flow was ridiculous! I couldnt get enough of it playing Goona & Steve Stitch - Why We Do This
. If it wasnt for him and a few others, I wouldnt make as many hiphops today. Its been a year now, i can say, I concentrated more on hiphop stuff, and have plenty to release soon. Hip hop will soon make a comeback! Good to know of a few legends in the making/Underground world. Im also a Reason Head! When ever you feel like a collab of something, Dont hesitate to do so.
heck yeaaah bruh!! i have known him for so long and its just a pleasure to have people like him help out! as long as you willing to learn he always got ya back he has too much knowledge lol keep up the fabulous work bruh

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@wizard you should feel blessed to know knowledgeable peeps to learn from, I don't have it like that period.

@wizard you should feel blessed to know knowledgeable peeps to learn from, I don't have it like that period.
@OGBama , if you havre anything you need help with I am always willing to to do my best to help in anyway I can. I've been doing music and music promotion for awhile now..so if you got a question I might have an answer.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@wizard I'ma need all the help I can get as I'm willing to put the work in.

Members online