Who would you pick in a Fantasy Producer Draft

dBtheProducer

Autism Dad, I Use FL Studio
Battle Points: 89
I know what your thinking, what the fuck is a fantasy producer draft?!?

imagine if @Fade were to set up a fantasy draft, like they do for football and other sports
but instead of picking athletes, you would be drafting members from illmuzik.com!!!

rules are you make a 5 producer team, your team HAS to include yourself, so your only picking 4
point system is based on the accumulative battle points of your 5 producer team from jan 1 to dec 31

is this impossible? maybe not...
but im just saying just for fun who would pick?
your team HAS to include yourself...

my picks would be

@DEEZ BEATZ OG veteran, can literally do it ALL and make it all, drops consistent bangers!
@S3oulC1ty one of the best beat flippers I've ever heard... in my opinion
@producervibes guaranteed top notch mixing and dope beats
@crog85 creative outside the box type, incredibly talented producer
and
MYSELF... I LIKE TURTLES

I like my team :up2: I made my picks based on the skills of the producer, not the battle points which probably would be the smartest way to go!

should be fun...peace!​

imagine if @Fade were to set up a fantasy draft, like they do for football and other sports
but instead of picking athletes, you would be drafting members from illmuzik.com!!!

rules are you make a 5 producer team, your team HAS to include yourself, so your only picking 4
point system is based on the accumulative battle points of your 5 producer team from jan 1 to dec 31

my picks would be

@DEEZ BEATZ OG veteran, can literally do it ALL and make it all, drops consistent bangers!
and​
MYSELF... I LIKE TURTLES

I like my team :up2: I made my picks based on the skills of the producer, not the battle points which probably would be the smartest way to go!

should be fun...peace!​
wow, i really appreciate the love & respect bruh..thanks.

my picks would be

and​
MYSELF... I LIKE TURTLES

should be fun...peace!​
@dBtheProducer that actually sounds dope bruh...cause i play fantasy football...so i totally get the concept...then have a lottery to determine the order of draft picks..1st rd 2nd rd etc...i like it..i think you should run it pass Fade..and see what he thinks

dBtheProducer

@Fade this could work
illmuzik has a lot of active battling members
you already have a point tracking system of some kind already in place
it would just be the highest total amount of battle points of the whole team within a certain period of time that would determine a winner

maybe this could even spark up newer events, like team battles, 5 vs 5
or team tournaments where teams are put up against each other against random opponents
or a team leader challenge where a team chooses a leader to represent the team for a battle
or a collab battle where atleast 2 producers have to collab for there beat and battle, could be all 5 even who knows lol

man the ideas are endless, ive mentioned to you in the past about Crew Battles, this has the bones of that same idea except adding the fantasy football model to it by having a draft lol...

@Fade this could work
illmuzik has a lot of active battling members
you already have a point tracking system of some kind already in place
it would just be the highest total amount of battle points of the whole team within a certain period of time that would determine a winner

maybe this could even spark up newer events, like team battles, 5 vs 5
or team tournaments where teams are put up against each other against random opponents
or a team leader challenge where a team chooses a leader to represent the team for a battle
or a collab battle where atleast 2 producers have to collab for there beat and battle, could be all 5 even who knows lol

man the ideas are endless, ive mentioned to you in the past about Crew Battles, this has the bones of that same idea except adding the fantasy football model to it by having a draft lol...

Also when it comes to team battles I think the great idea would be 'tag battles'. 2 vs 2. That would be awesome! In my opinion 5 vs 5 is a little bit too much. I mean too many participants but that's just my opinion.

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
It'd Be Cool To Get A Set Of Trading Cards Printed Up Too (For Novelty Purposes) , I Might Do That I Made My Own Monopoly Board A Few Years Ago Just Converted All The Properties To Suit My Local Area Including The Brand New Wrexham Prison & The Sewage Farm Down The Road Even Printed Up The Property/Chance/Community Chest Cards Hmmmm Leave It With Me

dBtheProducer

I was thinking of allowing duplicates, 1 per team but anyone can draft you, again its the total amount of battle points of your ENTIRE team...just because 2 teams might have the same producer doesn't neccesarily mean that one individual will win it for your whole team

makes for some interesting and maybe unforeseen outcomes :D

It'd Be Cool To Get A Set Of Trading Cards Printed Up Too (For Novelty Purposes) , I Might Do That I Made My Own Monopoly Board A Few Years Ago Just Converted All The Properties To Suit My Local Area Including The Brand New Wrexham Prison & The Sewage Farm Down The Road Even Printed Up The Property/Chance/Community Chest Cards Hmmmm Leave It With Me
@C4NTK33P5T1LL ,That is really cool bruh..you designed your own Monopoly game

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
@C4NTK33P5T1LL ,That is really cool bruh..you designed your own Monopoly game
Yeah Mate It's Easy Really As Long As You Keep The Values The Same On The Cards All Ya Do Is Switch The Names & The Reasons For Paying Receiving Money, The Best Thing Is Picking Which Address Will Be Where Cos Every Area Has A Rough & A Posh Part I Made The Board On A Leftover Floor Tile I Wouldn't Recommend That As It's a Bastard To Lug Around HaHa