Which DAW do you use?

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
I started off using Reason Propellerhead and still uses it.
I tried FL Studio but I can't really dig it.
I heard Albeton is really good and user friendly.
I tried Pro Tools and like it.

Which Daw do you guys/gals use? No Particular reason, I just want to know what everyone like to use. :cool:

I use Fl studio, I tried Abelton but couldn't really get into it. I have a good workflow in Fl studio but am not against trying other DAW's.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I don't have a DAW I'm using yet but I may try either Reaper or Studio One so has anyone tried either or both?

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Don't laugh... but GarageBand '11. Had my eye on Logic for a while, and hear Ableton is good... Ableton Lite came with my audio interface, but never tried it out...

Bugsy

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 206
I started using reaper, then tried fruity loops then settled for ableton all in the same year that I started. Ableton is too easy that I dont even have defaults. I havent even touched the fruity loops I won from the battle. I definitely want to try out pro tools.

but then again all daws are typically the same so it boils down to what perfectly fits your workflow or what you get used to.

I just need to get my ass to work on music more. havent had much inspiration for a few months now. :(

Klypse

Space Diggin..
Battle Points: 93
I need to try ableton to see if its cool. Never heard of cakewalk before. I'll check that out through youtube to see if its good.

CYTPRZ

I ve been using FL Studio since years. Just started mixing some tracks in Studio One since a couple of weeks and there is a huge change. I copied the same stems to both DAWs, export them, and Studio One sound way lot clearer

Mike Free Music

Mike Free Music
Battle Points: 101
Logic 9 Mostly. I had Studio one for a year before I actually opened it up and started to use it. I started with Magix and then FL Loops. I use The Mpc Studio also.

A.R. DASUPASTAR

A.R. DASUPASTAR
Battle Points: 104
I started using reaper, then tried fruity loops then settled for ableton all in the same year that I started. Ableton is too easy that I dont even have defaults. I havent even touched the fruity loops I won from the battle. I definitely want to try out pro tools.

but then again all daws are typically the same so it boils down to what perfectly fits your workflow or what you get used to.

I just need to get my ass to work on music more. havent had much inspiration for a few months now. :(
oouh oouh. lemme have that FL STUDIO lol

EsquireMusic111

Head of Production/Trilogy Sound Studios
Battle Points: 122
All this week I've been diving into Ableton and from what I've learned it's really powerful! For those that have used it for a while, what's your process like?

I have had Ableton for a few months now and have yet to use it. I did pull it up and was pretty confused. It's definitely something I plan on tackling by the end of August.

members online