What's going on...

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
Well, I've been offline for over a week now because on January 29th I lost someone extremely close to me, very suddenly. I lost someone else two years ago, and someone else two years before that. But this one really hit me hard and I'm still really messed up. I literally have to take it day by day.

My stress level is really bad right now so I'm just trying to cope by keeping busy but at the same time I don't want to do anything either.

So for now being on IllMuzik will hopefully get my mind off things but I still don't have all the energy I need to operate the site at full capacity. That means I don't know when the next beat battle will be, but hopefully sooner than later.

Thanks to everyone for their concerns about me, it's much appreciated. :)

DEEZ BEATZ

THE GOLD STANDARD...
Battle Points: 641
Well, I've been offline for over a week now because on January 29th I lost someone extremely close to me, very suddenly. I lost someone else two years ago, and someone else two years before that. But this one really hit me hard and I'm still really messed up. I literally have to take it day by day.

My stress level is really bad right now so I'm just trying to cope by keeping busy but at the same time I don't want to do anything either.

So for now being on IllMuzik will hopefully get my mind off things but I still don't have all the energy I need to operate the site at full capacity. That means I don't know when the next beat battle will be, but hopefully sooner than later.

@Fade, you take as much time as you need bruh...I have lost someone close every year..so I can imagine how you must feel mentally and physically...so get your mind right and we will be here waiting for your return..

Battle Points: 21

As @DEEZ BEATZ said take your time. We will all be awaiting your return. Got some dope music for you bro....

wizard

ILLIEN
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 134

I know i'm not on as much as i would like to be due to school keeping me busy! but you illmuzik family for life @Fade
If there is anything I can do just let me know bruh!
I send my blessings and condolences bruh! Take your time to heal and grieve!
We love you always fade and we are here to support always!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 284
Sorry for your loss, brother.

Take all the time you need.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 160
Fade, one thing is for sure, it goes around. When it hits you, it hits you. All we can do is help one another keep our heads up. You’re a good dude, and I’m sure the sun will shine again. That’s from experience.

OGBama

ILLIEN
@Fade condolences to you and your family and if you are a believer Psalm 30:5 and about stress perhaps consider exercise and meditation.

Cayenne

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 46
@Fade sorry for the loss may his soul rest in perfect peace, the world is sometimes like dat, sometimes there will be happiness and at some time really bad times which is really hard to control, bro brave hard...

JodyKurtis

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 20
Take ur time and sleep ur head up my g trust me I know the feeling! Ive lost my whole family!!!! It going to take some time to heal and think clear.

Dahmi Mortals

ReZoUnD
Battle Points: 14
Ive learned to bless my suffering, My mental sorrow, pain, and void seems to be endless but something is born again and refreshed because I do die from this but who I become after is so much better and improved from those I lost. You will see the new sparks, ability, and endurance you acquire from this. But be mindful of lingering in the void an easy place to get lost for a long time. Hope to see the new you soon.

JodyKurtis

ILLIEN

JodyKurtis

ILLIEN
Mr fade... Just checking on u homie hope ur feeling better and ima keep u and ur family in my prayers!!! Keep ur head up!