WHat is Common's Religion?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
I was driving to Wal-Mart last night with one of my college mates, and we were listening to Common's "Like Water...." album. Then all of the sudden she burst out saying "I don't like common as a person, I don't agree with his religion."
She never said what he was, but I'd always thought he was a Christian.

If not, does anybody know what he is?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Why didnt you ask her what it was?

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
he probably a 25% Christian , 25% Muslim , 25 % buddist and 25% Rastafarian

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
CampO said:
he probably a 25% Christian , 25% Muslim , 25 % buddist and 25% Rastafarian

LOL! Funny but if you think about it, it's possible.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
lol thats liek me im Catholic but i try not 2 limit myself Especially if I dont agree with every aspect its good to explore and read read read

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
CampO said:
lol thats liek me im Catholic but i try not 2 limit myself Especially if I dont agree with every aspect its good to explore and read read read

I agree with you. Sprituality, imo, is a very personal thing and I think a lot of times, religion pigeon-holes people into a narrow way ot thinking. Keep reading brotha.

ill o.g.
who fucking cares man? why should his beliefs affect anyones listening experience in any way? its wack. people are people man no matter what their beliefs are, you have good and bad seeds in every batch, get what im sayin?

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
L-LaMENT said:
"I don't like common as a person, I don't agree with his religion."
It's been a time since i heard someone saying this stupid, actually not that long ago, mikelabz hehehe....
I would have kicked her out of the fucking car cos she sounds like a fuckin retard....

and common hasnt been interesting for a long time to me,,,,

T

The Bastard

im born and raised italian roman catholic and very active in my religion, and i listen to a devil worshipping cult leader named necro time to time, i never thought twice about it either. i dont really need to agree wit sumthin sum1 says to enjoy the music i guess

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yo me to, i thought dude was muslim but i heard he was apart of some religion called the 5 somthing i don't know, but nas and busta are one to but i can't remember the name

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
You mean The 5 Percent Nation of Islam?

Rakim (and Big Daddy Kane) made this thing really pop off... Wu-Tang too... It deals with alot of numeroligy, symbolism, and is pretty neat to check out. Thing is, in Hip Hop, it's more of a social thing to join. Not many rappers seem to take it seriously. Anyway, actual REAL Islam would beat 5% Islam down with a cane and stone it in the courtyards.... Just for being unofficial like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online