What BPM do you usually work with?

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
I've always wondered what others were doing with their bpm... Ever since I started making beats I've doubled the bpm. So most of the time I'm between 130-150 bpm, which I consider to be 65-75 bpm. I like a lil slower tempo... It just depends how u divide the beats tho... Is this something different than most people do with their bpm?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah that's true. It's like when I try to get the BPM for certain acapellas I'm trying to use and it shows 135 bpm LOL. It's obviously half that.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Yeah that's true. It's like when I try to get the BPM for certain acapellas I'm trying to use and it shows 135 bpm LOL. It's obviously half that.

Yea, it also gives a few more options in choosing a tempo too... Idk how other DAWs work, but I can only set mine to whole numbers... Half of 135 is 67.5 bpm, which my DAW wont allow

Koey

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 24
I'm in the same boat as crog. Ever since I've gotten back into beat making, I've been working in double BPM. I feel like, at least with FL Studio and the way it's sequencer is set up, it makes it easier to be a lot more creative with your drums and messing with those off beat hits to get a different type of groove going.

members online