Warzone Beat Battle - March 29-30, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important to realise this if you constantly/consistently placing in beat this is a massive sign of success, continuous quality.
yee u always been magical at that. my beat this history isn't that good. like it's aight, I won my fair share, but fsr warzone always been a more fertile ground for me. I think I hit 2nd place on 2 on a row rn.

StoneLockProd

New to the site
Battle Points: 34
yee u always been magical at that. my beat this history isn't that good. like it's aight, I won my fair share, but fsr warzone always been a more fertile ground for me. I think I hit 2nd place on 2 on a row rn.
Shut your mouth and go mix.

@2GooD Productions the 5 time champ. Your track was fire.
Booker T Sport GIF by WWE

lol it's not an attention thing, it just feels like I'm making my beats too vulnerable just because I'm way too addicted to competition. say someone legit just downloads them and uses them next week, or copies the stems and uses them in their shit, tf can I do about it? hell imagine they put it up on spotify and now if I use my own beat I get a strike.

lol it's not an attention thing, it just feels like I'm making my beats too vulnerable just because I'm way too addicted to competition. say someone legit just downloads them and uses them next week, or copies the stems and uses them in their shit, tf can I do about it? hell imagine they put it up on spotify and now if I use my own beat I get a strike.
I wouldn't know where to begin on advising you on the finer details of Iranian copyright law, but in the UK copyright is created upon a piece of music being recorded and/or written. The recording has its own copyright, as does the actual written music and words have their own copyright.
There are various techniques to try and prove you created something before somebody else stole it, like getting it online like say on youtube with an upload date. Its whether the technique stands up or fails in any particular case in court that decides really, and the system can be fucked at times.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
I wouldn't know where to begin on advising you on the finer details of Iranian copyright law,

And different countries hold different copyright laws.

@Armani unfortunately... doesn't look like your team signed up to this

^International copyright protection -ish

*starts downloading all of Arvin's beats but adding grown men kick drums to them*

I wouldn't know where to begin on advising you on the finer details of Iranian copyright law, but in the UK copyright is created upon a piece of music being recorded and/or written. The recording has its own copyright, as does the actual written music and words have their own copyright.
There are various techniques to try and prove you created something before somebody else stole it, like getting it online like say on youtube with an upload date. Its whether the technique stands up or fails in any particular case in court that decides really, and the system can be fucked at times.
well the thing about iranian copyright law is that, there's no iranian copyright law. the hip hop scene is almost like the US in the 80s n shit where people would have to discover what you're sampling by themselves, and the sampling/stealing process is pretty undergroundesque. releasing things in itself is also pretty wild cause if you actually make up a b list or even c-list or d-list name up for urself, you never know if the feds are gonna come for u or not. I mean situation's getting better, but it's still dodgy as fuck.

so there's 0% support as far as I know, and with what @Iron Keys pointed out, I think I'll actually try to hide my iranian-ness from any rare entity that's possessing an IQ higher than 50 as much as possible. that should be okay tho, it never hurts to let people assume vous etes francais anyway. suddenly lazy will be "experimental" and mediocre turns into "avantgarde". on top of that puff urself up n convince them ur not ur own age and watch them lick ur cunthole clean until it sparkles over final products they'd have originally been complaining about.

that actually happened to me a lot already. when I was in 8th grade my brother would take my beats to some studios he had connections in, acting as if he made them himself, and every rapper would say it's all bangers and rap over them. I still have the recordings. exact same beats that I remember getting rejected by lower level rappers at that time. to this day every time my brother takes my beats to these studios they keep calling for more. those exact same people ask me for beats and then make me revise them at least 4 or 5 times before they approve like they know dick about making records. even tho it's literally the same person making all of the music happen, when I'm the face of the exact same product it suddenly sounds 8 or 9 steps behind their majestic levels. funny people. what can you do tho. ig if you're paying a 16/17/18/19 yo to get a job done better than you can, you can't help but make the most outta punishing them for it while you get to, prides n all. and again, maybe it just genuinely changes people's perception. I once shown a friend one of my own beats and one of kanye's without telling him which is which and he said he preferred mine. pretty sure it's obvious which one he'd have chosen if he knew which one's ye. even more obvious would be people's reactions if I say some shit like I'm currently making better soundin shit than ye is.

ig that's another reason why I love illmuzik. no one has a name in a battle. you either sound good or u don't. you can say whatever tf you wanna say and it still all comes down to overall dopeness and that's it. everything else is crummytatty claptrap. there's no subjective bullshit they can use to fuck with you for the sake of petty or whatever. ur worst enemy can end up voting for u cuz dope's always dope. I love this bar.

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
well the thing about iranian copyright law is that, there's no iranian copyright law. the hip hop scene is almost like the US in the 80s n shit where people would have to discover what you're sampling by themselves, and the sampling/stealing process is pretty undergroundesque. releasing things in itself is also pretty wild cause if you actually make up a b list or even c-list or d-list name up for urself, you never know if the feds are gonna come for u or not. I mean situation's getting better, but it's still dodgy as fuck.

so there's 0% support as far as I know, and with what @Iron Keys pointed out, I think I'll actually try to hide my iranian-ness from any rare entity that's possessing an IQ higher than 50 as much as possible. that should be okay tho, it never hurts to let people assume vous etes francais anyway. suddenly lazy will be "experimental" and mediocre turns into "avantgarde". on top of that puff urself up n convince them ur not ur own age and watch them lick ur cunthole clean until it sparkles over final products they'd have originally been complaining about.

that actually happened to me a lot already. when I was in 8th grade my brother would take my beats to some studios he had connections in, acting as if he made them himself, and every rapper would say it's all bangers and rap over them. I still have the recordings. exact same beats that I remember getting rejected by lower level rappers at that time. to this day every time my brother takes my beats to these studios they keep calling for more. those exact same people ask me for beats and then make me revise them at least 4 or 5 times before they approve like they know dick about making records. even tho it's literally the same person making all of the music happen, when I'm the face of the exact same product it suddenly sounds 8 or 9 steps behind their majestic levels. funny people. what can you do tho. ig if you're paying a 16/17/18/19 yo to get a job done better than you can, you can't help but make the most outta punishing them for it while you get to, prides n all. and again, maybe it just genuinely changes people's perception. I once shown a friend one of my own beats and one of kanye's without telling him which is which and he said he preferred mine. pretty sure it's obvious which one he'd have chosen if he knew which one's ye. even more obvious would be people's reactions if I say some shit like I'm currently making better soundin shit than ye is.

ig that's another reason why I love illmuzik. no one has a name in a battle. you either sound good or u don't. you can say whatever tf you wanna say and it still all comes down to overall dopeness and that's it. everything else is crummytatty claptrap. there's no subjective bullshit they can use to fuck with you for the sake of petty or whatever. ur worst enemy can end up voting for u cuz dope's always dope. I love this bar.
Your brother sounds like a dick.

But yeah, I always thought of an experiment like that where you play your own beat for someone and that of a well known artist and see what they prefer. This is why a lot of artists today are popular because they're popular.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544

I was curious what would happen if threw some Pro beats in here. I mean album type tracks from top producers but maybe not as hype or whatever it is. I feel like we'd still beat many.

I mean... we had he who shall not be mentioned doing the same and people still won, and that person was likely sourcing tracks that had the standout qualities.

A lot of Pro records are stolen to begin with anyway. Just how clothing retailers steal clothing designs from unknown individuals all the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.