Usher or Ursher

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
gram green said:
damn stress.. who else you like? aguilara? britney spears? jo-jo? backstreet? usher is a prefab studio fag made for teenage girls... i would consider alicia keys more soul than pop r&b like usher... i wouldnt put them in the same category... usher could never make songs like alicia.... cause he's an entertainer not an artist .... but yo i aint got a "problem" with you listening to anything... but i sure do think its funny... oh by the way... you dont notice his lyrics when your listening to him? how is that? is it cause your just picturing him naked or something?

Bitch, now I aint never get mad at anybody on here before, AND, I aint one to act all tuff on the stupid ass internet but ya need to cut that shit out man. First off, I think the cat is talented. Yes, he's an etertainer, so I find his MUSIC entertainin. And what's so funny? That I can admit to likin an artist thats popular with chicks? And where's the problem wit that? I didnt say that I got his CD's and have his posters on my bedroom walls. And no I don't really lsiten to the lyrics so much, but I think he can sing, and his voice is cool. I'm man enough to admit to likin the kid, where as many people.(some even on here) are so afraid to admit to likin anything that aint concernin violence, drug dealin, and thug life bullshit in there music. Thats cool, but I know where stand and I aint gonna be some homo phobe bringin up homo-erotic remarks about other people when you in actuallity seem to be questionin your own masculinity by even remarkin about me thinkin about some dude naked.

Basically, what I FIND FUNNY is that if I was standin 2 feet infront of you that remark would of stayed in ya thoughts........

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
most of ushers stuff is pretty kewl actually, you do have to listen to things outside of hip hop sometimes !
and theres no point worrying about ushers lyrics when we got people like lil jon and the like in hip hop ! YYYEEEEAAAAHHH !

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
hard choice to break ushers stoopid face or break his legs..

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
damn yo... dont get so huffy... you started in with the who got a problem with it and bitch slappin peeps through the monitor... so i was just sayin... i agree about listenin to other shit but hip hop... and i do ... i must admit im a hater on pop r&b shit.. cant stand it .. but i dont see a difference between usher and britney spears really... same category i would think ... i mean i fuk with d'angelo, bilal, and a few others... usher is crazy wack is alll im sayin... dont get so pissed... i was just crackin... i aint say you were gay... dont get so defensive bout it... and if i did meet you in person, i would still say it was funny... i hope you wouldnt beat me up just to prove your not a homo... cuz i believe you

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
gram green said:
... i hope you wouldnt beat me up just to prove your not a homo...

YoU BEEN oN A RoLL HoMiE.THATS FUNNY.
STRESS YoU KNoW YoU MY NiGGA THoUGH.
WEED HEADS UNiTED

i GoTTA AGREE WiTH THE "ENTERTAiNER" POiNT.
THE KiD SoLD 2 MiL HiS FiRST WEEK AND HE STiLL AiNT EATiNG CUZ HE WRoTE NEXT To NoTHiNG oN THE WHoLE ALBUM.
THAT MAY NoT BE A REASoN To HATE HiM BUT HE iS JUST AN ENTERTAiNER AND THAT DiMiNiSHES HiS CREDiBiLiTY AS AN ARTiST.
HE iS A GREAT VoCALiST, AND HE DoES oNE oF THE BEST MJ iMPERSoNATiONS WiTH HiS CHoREoGRoPHY (WHiCH iS WHY YoU SHoULD Go FoR THE LEGS FiRST RiG) BUT HiS ATTiTUDE SUCKS AND HE oNLY CoMES ARoUND EVERY TWo YEARS AND THEN RETREATS To THE ATLANTA HiLLS.
THE JUST BLAZE TRACK iS HoT THoUGH.

RELEASE;

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
i think he's wack... jus gram green was being a bit of an ass... but he's redeemed himself...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Shit Gram, I thought you were really fuckin wit me man. Whatever,,,but I wouldnt really slap someone through a monitor,,,its really not possible. I'm not used to cats fuckin wit me who dont really know me and all,,,but like I said, whatever. LOL< And I don't "Beat people up". Okay, well, not anymore. And I wouldnt have to do that to prove I'm not gay,,,if someone was pissin me off, and slanderin about my "supposed Gayness", I would probably just Smash their Moms to prove a point!

members online