* The Witcher * (Trap Drill Remix) - You're... Immortal and Northern Realms

Phenri

Master Beater
Very nice beat overall. If I pick it apart, it sounds like the 808 has too many glides that sort of distract from the rest of the beat, but it sounds good otherwise. The mix is solid, and it's a good beat to chill to.

Dope man, really enjoyed that! Took a gulp of beer, sat back and closed my eyes (because I enjoyed the beat not because I was falling into a drunken slumber!).

Your having fun with these Witcher beats, I will get around to sampling some of those scores myself at some point.

I sense your not quite finished yet. Could another Witcher beat be in the pipeline.....?

Dope man, really enjoyed that! Took a gulp of beer, sat back and closed my eyes (because I enjoyed the beat not because I was falling into a drunken slumber!)
Great! :D I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. Also I hope that beer you drank was tasty. :giggle: What kind of beer do you usually drink or which one is your favourite?

Your having fun with these Witcher beats, I will get around to sampling some of those scores myself at some point.
Oh, yeah definitely. I don't have much time for making music nowadays as I'm more occupied with other things in my personal life (studies, work etc). But I think I finally found a way to actually make something that I enjoy making and at the same what brings more attention to my music. Funnily enough those witcher remixes are most popular and they definitely attract more viewers to my microscopic channel. :D I say microscopic because in comparison to other beatmakers/youtubers etc those are funny numbers but I definitely see an increase in the interest and surprisingly I even got some requests for more remixes not necessarily related to the Witcher universe. For example a friend of mine asked me to remix this thing:

I know that Tiesto remixed it in EDM style and I think I would also make not necessarily edm but something like a club mix, because trap doesn't fit here in my opinion.

I sense your not quite finished yet. Could another Witcher beat be in the pipeline.....?
Oh for sure. :giggle: I just don't when it will be published. Would you like to hear another track from me in this style?

Great! :D I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. Also I hope that beer you drank was tasty. :giggle:What kind of beer do you usually drink or which one is your favourite?

Peroni although I often go for Stella like both but Peroni if I was choosing overall favourite. How about yourself?

Yeah I like those Witcher remix / flips.

The white lotus track is dope. I listened to some others from the full soundtrack, might be something to sample there at some point.

Peroni although I often go for Stella like both but Peroni if I was choosing overall favourite. How about yourself?
I have a few beers although most probably if I talked about my tastes with some "true" beer fan they'd laugh at me. :LOL: I like beers with additions which doesn't necessarily make them real beers. For example one of my favourite beers is definitely Desperados (not sure whether it's in other countries, so a small explanation it's a tequilla flavoured beer). I love everything with honey so beers go with it as well (Litovel Honey for example). Same with whiskey/bourbons, most probably my favourite liquor is Jim Beam Honey. :D

From the basic beers without any additions I'd say that I like light wheat beers. And also one of the beers that I like but I'm more than certain it's not sold in other countries than Poland is Noszak. It's a regional Polish beer made in Cieszyn.