sick, sick people. punk ass cops at it again, and people are agreeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aklaim

Member
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
I don't cosign police brutality and generally hate the fuckers, but that chick should learn how to listen to a cop. She's like, "No, I'm calling someone." She was retarded for not getting off the phone and out of the car. He could've just grabbed her though. NO need for getting tazed imo. Those things hurt. The cop says she swung at him? When the fuck did that happen? Must be blind. I can't believe this idiot in that forum though.

"I sampled her screams. I am gonna work them into my next track"

what a fuckin nimrod.
 

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
*** ill o.g. ***
i aint even clicked that link yet but ill say it right now fuck the pigs sAfE.
 

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
*** ill o.g. ***
She asked for that shit.. foreal u get told to do something when ur in the wrong and u refuse thats ur fault Plain and simple..

all that bitch had to Do was show what they asked for Step out the Damn SUV get taken downtown and be out in 24-48 hours she made a Big fuckin deal out of it.. i woulda zapped her too
 

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 21
This Fucking disgusts me! I can't stand punk cops like that... I remember my boy got beat down by a cop when we were like 15, by a sheriff.. And I mean it was completely taken way too far.. And from that day forward cops like this just make me sick! That's abuse of authority to the fullest right there... And plus she was a female! There's no way he had a good reason to do that... He should have snatched her out the car, if anything... But yeah, I agree truth that's sad to see that poepl are cosigning that... There's no reasonable explanation for that at all! FUCK THE POLICE, FUCK THE POLICE, FUCK EM! <--- That's my shit!!!!
 

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
*** ill o.g. ***
**bb_bling** said:
I don't cosign police brutality and generally hate the fuckers, but that chick should learn how to listen to a cop. She's like, "No, I'm calling someone." She was retarded for not getting off the phone and out of the car. He could've just grabbed her though. NO need for getting tazed imo. Those things hurt. The cop says she swung at him? When the fuck did that happen? Must be blind. I can't believe this idiot in that forum though.

"I sampled her screams. I am gonna work them into my next track"

what a fuckin nimrod.
Ther ya go ....The cop wansnt right,but i have learned just to shut the fuck up and deal with it as best as possible
 

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
*** ill o.g. ***
eXampuL_oNe said:
This Fucking disgusts me! I can't stand punk cops like that... I remember my boy got beat down by a cop when we were like 15, by a sheriff.. And I mean it was completely taken way too far.. And from that day forward cops like this just make me sick! That's abuse of authority to the fullest right there... And plus she was a female! There's no way he had a good reason to do that... He should have snatched her out the car, if anything... But yeah, I agree truth that's sad to see that poepl are cosigning that... There's no reasonable explanation for that at all! FUCK THE POLICE, FUCK THE POLICE, FUCK EM! <--- That's my shit!!!!

yea he coulda Snatched her out the ride.. then people would have been bitching about how he roughed her up.. he warned she didnt take heed to the warning thats her fault female or not
 

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
*** ill o.g. ***
shit i just saw it i swear if i was drivin past them cops i swear they get shot down BLAAA. where the fuckin OGs when u need em?
 

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 21
Nnxt said:
yea he coulda Snatched her out the ride.. then people would have been bitching about how he roughed her up.. he warned she didnt take heed to the warning thats her fault female or not
True but still, that tazer is just ridiculous... How would u feel if that was your girl or something and that was u she was talkin to on the phone?
 

aklaim

Member
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
eXampuL_oNe said:
True but still, that tazer is just ridiculous... How would u feel if that was your girl or something and that was u she was talkin to on the phone?

And to further this, they keep pressing the button for ages man. I've only had about 5 seconds of tazer action and don't really wanna feel what it's like to have more. Still, she should've said, "gotta go, bye", real quicklike.
 

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
*** ill o.g. ***
this just shows how FUCKED UP america is (i aint talkin about all u). a 50,000 volt taser, wat the hell?
 

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
*** ill o.g. ***
eXampuL_oNe said:
True but still, that tazer is just ridiculous... How would u feel if that was your girl or something and that was u she was talkin to on the phone?

well my girl, my mom. my sister wouldnt hae been driving with all those errors thats 1

and 2 they wouldn't have mouthed off when they know there in the wrong.. thats just stupid

She wanted to do what she wanted when she wanted and it didnt work out for her
 

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
I don't think the taser was necessary at all, especially since she's a woman and there's 2 male cops there. But on the other hand, she didn't listen to a thing the cop said, right from the start she was pissed off, wanting his name and all that. All she had to do was do what the cop told her to, that's all. Plus it's just a ticket, not like he pulled her over and had the gun out right away.
 

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
*** ill o.g. ***
^^ yep ticket for the errors but for her suspended license i think they said she had.. she woulda been in for 24 hours or...

Shit she shouldnt have been driving at all with that sus license



I believe her on the whole i can't Move after she was zapped the 1st time

heh but she brought that whole Sitchiation on her self
 

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 5
an what i'm sayin is that two grown male, and trained, police officers could safely manhandle her into cuffs and into thier back seat. btw, the site also said that they used pepperspray. so try to defend that.
 

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
*** ill o.g. ***
Chrono said:
an what i'm sayin is that two grown male, and trained, police officers could safely manhandle her into cuffs and into thier back seat. btw, the site also said that they used pepperspray. so try to defend that.
why even bother manhandling when when u can give em a shock and be done?

why waste ur time with wrestling when u can pepper spray em?

No matter what that cop woulda done.. he coulda Wrestled him down got in a fist fight and people would still go ooo ooo ooo thats just soo wrong pfft get real.

you know how many mafuckas can take down a cop? trained or not

why u think it takes like 2-5 cops to get someone Down and cuffeD?

Fuck the bullshit if ur in the wrong and ur gettin arested and u wanna put up a fight thats ur own fault

I could understand if he cuffed the man or the Lady and THEN zapped em but thats not what happened
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top