Showcase - September 28 - October 4, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I see what you mean about the 808, ill make it pop more, aint nothing camel crusher cant fix! lol And when you say beat breaks are you talking about at 38 secs? I wasn't sure if it fit or not, glad someone noticed, ill smooth it out

This one is dope too, but I agree with AGE, I had my monitors almost all the way up and the drums were lacking in punch and pop! otherwise another nice production tom!

Hey guys took your suggestions and this is the new version would love to know what you guys think

@TheRealAGE - Took the glitch effect off and gave the 808 more juice!

@tomkillsjerry - added a bridge @ 2:45

I really like this one. I can definitely hear Travis Scott on it. Where did you get that sound fx/synth that comes in around 0:24 of the beat? I've been looking for something similar.

Hey guys,
First time poster. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I've made a couple of comments on some of the beats posted here but if you guys want me to look at any specific beats just let me know!

Thanks.

NatureRok

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Hey guys,
First time poster. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I've made a couple of comments on some of the beats posted here but if you guys want me to look at any specific beats just let me know!

Thanks.

i like this.. i can hear this as an album cut on some west coast shit if it was slowed down just a bit.. dope man.. like the melody.. good mix from what i can tell.. peace

Beautiful Noise

No Song is Safe.
Battle Points: 8
I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOUR MONTHS DICKHEAD!! You really want somebody with only four months experience to tell you what's good and bad about your beats? Don't you think that's a little arrogant???!!

The fact that you came in here from day one, and completely ignoring the rules of this thread speaks for itself. Then you wanna act all disrespectful because you were called on it makes you look stupid. It doesn't matter how long you've been making beats. Did you miss this sticky?

https://www.illmuzik.com/threads/rules-for-posting-your-beats.29716/

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online

No members online now.