Showcase - March 25-31, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaubeats

Beau Beats
Battle Points: 3
@Matt-D that's great chill beat! i fckn love it!
@JorgeRamosBeats Lurker V1 is so dope beat bro, i like how you chopped that samples, that's a great vibe! keep it up!
The Clockwork V1 sounds so gangsta! i love it!

Here is my latest beat done, i sampled some Macedonian evergreen song, played a bit with it parts, and here is what i've done! Hope you'll like it!
Nothing here yet.
Great mix! Everything sounds very clean. I really like the filtered fade at the end.

madja

@JorgeRamosBeats Lurker V1 is so dope beat bro, i like how you chopped that samples, that's a great vibe! keep it up!

Here is my latest beat done, i sampled some Macedonian evergreen song, played a bit with it parts, and here is what i've done! Hope you'll like it!
Nothing here yet.
Sounds clean man smooth drumwork

A.R. DASUPASTAR

A.R. DASUPASTAR
Battle Points: 104
I like the bell-type arpeggio or synthpad and bassline after the intro. The melodies are nice throughout. I think perhaps too much is going on after a while.. It feels like too many synths and sounds. The drums could maybe use some work, and I think I like the break-drums with the reverb more than the first beat. The theme overall is good though. I think you got something nice going on here.

I made a beat yesterday. I'm not finished yet, I'm looking into some different drum kits, and I'm working on rearranging it. I would love some feedback.

EDIT: New version as of march 26th:

sounds like some castlevania shit. This would be a dope score for a movie

A.R. DASUPASTAR

A.R. DASUPASTAR
I think there is plenty of room for a rapper, and probably doesn't need much else in the verses. Maybe bring that intro melody back for the chorus. It has a great energy to it. I can hear someone going bananas on it.
I like. I can see a artist telling a story on this

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Kod4R Nice beat bro!! That's classic hip hop right there, straight fire!
@A.R. DASUPASTAR This beat sounds very clean!! The thing I like about this is it's original and is very catchy, at first I didn't know what to think but it ended up catching my ear and I ended up hearing and understanding where you wanted to go. Nice Work bro!!

A.R. DASUPASTAR

A.R. DASUPASTAR
@Kod4R Nice beat bro!! That's classic hip hop right there, straight fire!
@A.R. DASUPASTAR This beat sounds very clean!! The thing I like about this is it's original and is very catchy, at first I didn't know what to think but it ended up catching my ear and I ended up hearing and understanding where you wanted to go. Nice Work bro!!

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
What up took a little break, here we go for the week!

@Matt-D I actually love this melodies and overall vibe of this beat. Someone could tell a mean life jewel over this but I agree that the drums need to pop more and it sounds like the shaker you have hitting on the kick and snare is to loud but i think it's a very nice beat. Keep grinding!

SwayeeBoogie

I like the bell-type arpeggio or synthpad and bassline after the intro. The melodies are nice throughout. I think perhaps too much is going on after a while.. It feels like too many synths and sounds. The drums could maybe use some work, and I think I like the break-drums with the reverb more than the first beat. The theme overall is good though. I think you got something nice going on here.

I made a beat yesterday. I'm not finished yet, I'm looking into some different drum kits, and I'm working on rearranging it. I would love some feedback.

@Thomaspoll

@tommetass I'm feeling this right here.Very laid back.Good swing on the drums and everything sounds clean to me over here Nice work!

SwayeeBoogie

Nothing here yet.
@Kod4R Yo this joint is hard! You did great putting some Heavy drums on the light sample. It puts in a Jedi Mind Tricks frame of mind on some STOUPE ish. Niceness!

SwayeeBoogie

I think there is plenty of rm for a rapper, and probably doesn't need much else in the verses. Maybe bring that intro melody back for the chorus. It has a great energy to it. I can hear someone going bananas on it.
@beau

Does this beat sound strong enough (imagine a lyricist on it)? Was thinking of adding a main melody but had a hard time trying that. Let me know what you think.

Does this beat sound strong enough (imagine a lyricist on it)? Was thinking of adding a main melody but had a hard time trying that. Let me know what you think.
@JorgeRamosBeats I think this beat is very nice. That you could bring the part at the beginning back for the hook then go back into the main part for the emcee's verse and add a lil instrumentation throughout the verse part if you wanted but I like it.

Maine's Dream

Battle Points: 6
Nothing here yet.
[/QUOTE]
I love the vibe and duality of the hard drumm line with the chill vibe of the melody/sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online