Showcase - January 28-February 10, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ways

Here's my newest one from a new EP I just dropped. Went with the good old BoomBap sound, let me know what you think!

Thanks for your kind words! :)
I really like what you did with this track, it has a really nice old school vibe, and i like the vocals you added, it gives it an inspirational vibe love the boom bap by the way ;)

Ghost Bazz

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 1
@DEEZ BEATZ
Thanks for the feedback man.
I like this beat. The bass is great. Overall it fits w the vocal well. Nice track.

@MickMain
Thanks for the great feedback.
This track is excellent! Love the epic feel. The dialogue fits great. Dope.I don’t feel that little reversed section works as well as the other sounds, but that’s getting picky.

@fightbeats
Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

Reddix

Hey everyone,

Tried to make my first hard trap beat.
Feedback always welcome because that is what evolves me into a better producer ;)

Nice old school vibe. Noticed that you've got one melody routered through the left stereo and the other melody through the right stereo. I like the idea, but think i'll prefer the panning through both speakers in this beat
Yeah in regard to the he original sample it was already panned so thought I would just leave it as is for something different. Sampled a psychedelic rock record and the artists quite often do weird panning stuff so sometimes I just take the approach of trusting the original artists and their creative decision instead of playing around with it too much. Might play around with it though when I revisit it and try some different stuff. Think I might just tone the panning down a bit so its still there but no too overdone. Also because its playing too melodies it might just sound like a mess if they are centered. Will look into it anyway. Might even be able to center out one melody and play that on its own then bring the other melody in later on for dramatic effect. Lots of possibilities. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

hoyt

Audio Magician
Hey everyone,

Feedback always welcome because that is what evolves me into a better producer ;)

Aye bro this goes really hard. I really like the bells you got in here and that repeating synth. I feel like your drums could just use some different samples. Goes dummy other than that though. Nice Work :)

hoyt

Audio Magician
Here's my newest one from a new EP I just dropped. Went with the good old BoomBap sound, let me know what you think!

OOOOOOooooo bro i really like this!!!!! this is really clean, like yknow when u play something and u immediately like it. I like this a lot bro !!!!

ATR360

ReZoUnD
Battle Points: 42
Nothing here yet.
lets see if I posted right. Playing around with the "GOD" frequencies and came up with this, "This house is clear"

ATR360

ReZoUnD
Digging the piano, has kind of oldschool vibe to it

very trendy, just needs some more distortion to fit with the trend a little more and find a rapper or put vocals on...something like, I smack my side bitch cuz she use one bread on my sandwich...I ride wit my main bitch cuz she put two breads on my sandwich...Uno like "Sir Savage the 21rst"

ATR360

ReZoUnD
Hey everyone,

dont ever give away your music if someone say your new or noob
(thats a hustle), its trendy and no frequencies stands out annoying. These days keep it simple and playable. :up2:

Killer vibe, but IMO fix your samples to at-least be on grid or relax just a tad behind.

Reddix

@Dahmi Mortals thanks for the advice. Your blood of god beat has some dark eerie vibes but i like it man. Sounds like you did a goob job on mixing and mastering as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.