Showcase - December 14-20, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGT3SA

I almost forgot about this site

@ColeSllaw first off, your name is boss. That beat is dope. Like the guy on top of me said that melody does it and the drums are on point. Only thing I would add is a heavy bass but that might be because im listening on headphones.

@producedbyRiff dope sample flip and drums. and the structure has a nice flow to it. Only think I would do is layer that kick with a beefy one so it hits harder. That's just my opinion though..

Anyway, here's my track. Dropped it about a week ago. Got some pretty good feedback. i'm mostly concerned with the mixing. I tried some different stuff compared to what I usually do.

Battle Points: 1
@ColeSllaw really atmopsheric loving the kick and drum patterns

@Brandon Brown wasnt really feeling jungle just feels like its missing something a little repetitive imo but "They Love it" is a banger quality production. Real mellow real smooth, bassline and melody is crisp! Only suggestion I'd have is imo the fx at 1:05 were a little loud! Otherwise dope!! nice arrangement

@producedbyRiff dope samples man! sweet guitar licks too!

@KINGT3SA quality production right here. smooth, real mellow, reminds me of something wiz would rap on. makes me wanna light up!!

Here's the new one im working all feedback is appreciated!

KINGT3SA

@King Drew Xlll Yo that track is crazzzzyyyy bro I'm feeling the vibe. If that's a brass stab im hearing in the background then that needs to be brought up. If it isn't, then I would definitely add it. I just hear a brass/horn stab in there, that shit would be lit when the bass drops. Take that shit from Tnght - higher ground. lol just a stab though nothing crazy.
@S3oulC1ty 100% feeling that mood swing track. If you don't already I would definitely look into side-chaining. .

@mallybeatz the structure is on point. chords are on point. Only thing I hear missing is some keys to give it that sauce.

@King Drew Xlll Yo that track is crazzzzyyyy bro I'm feeling the vibe. If that's a brass stab im hearing in the background then that needs to be brought up. If it isn't, then I would definitely add it. I just hear a brass/horn stab in there, that shit would be lit when the bass drops. Take that shit from Tnght - higher ground. lol just a stab though nothing crazy.
@S3oulC1ty 100% feeling that mood swing track. If you don't already I would definitely look into side-chaining. .

@mallybeatz the structure is on point. chords are on point. Only thing I hear missing is some keys to give it that sauce.
THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:

ColeSllaw

ColeSllaw
Battle Points: 17
Thanks for all the love. And @King Drew Xlll that song is some good stuff. Theres something about brass i love.

I made this song today, I went for a different approach idk how I feel about it. Tell me what you think.

@ColeSllaw love the atmospheric sound, really got me hooked. drum work is very nice but in my opinion a bit too rugged, I would soften them up even more
@Brandon Brown really movie like, I love it a lot. feelin the bassline
@KINGT3SA lovin the oriental feel, really chill, had it on repeat actually :)
@matthevgoldberg hell yes! almost broke my neck to this :) only that snare though, it was kinda too much for me.
and this is my newest track, let me know what you think :)

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Zuance

https://soundcloud.com/ct_roet
Battle Points: 1
i like it, drums are tight!
Here's my newest one, check it out

I almost forgot about this site

@ColeSllaw first off, your name is boss. That beat is dope. Like the guy on top of me said that melody does it and the drums are on point. Only thing I would add is a heavy bass but that might be because im listening on headphones.

@producedbyRiff dope sample flip and drums. and the structure has a nice flow to it. Only think I would do is layer that kick with a beefy one so it hits harder. That's just my opinion though..

Anyway, here's my track. Dropped it about a week ago. Got some pretty good feedback. i'm mostly concerned with the mixing. I tried some different stuff compared to what I usually do.

real creative use of the synth melody, and the bass is real heavy

Found a beat from 2008. Hope you like it!

► Subscribe: http://bit.ly/producedbyriff

sounds pretty sweet, good work

my latest beat, i'm releasing a mixtape real soon, It's a ting, ya get me?

tomkillsjerry

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 128
ok here we go

@ColeSllaw dig the beat love the melody thought the drums could use some punch
@Brandon Brown dope take on the trap sound mix sounds pro nice work
@producedbyRiff fire as usual
@S3oulC1ty some exceptional shit right there my dude nice work.
@KINGT3SA man really chill vibes really dig this one
@Zuance diggin the glitched out drums and that vocal nice

what i got

River Cruz

Battle Points: 6
Here's my newest one, check it out

Super tight man. The melody is airy enough to keep the vibe chill and the drums come in hard to give it that bounce. Really feeling this joint bro

Im really feelin the melody you have! and the spacey sound you used for it is dope!

Hey My newest tracks let me know what you think! If you have a soundcloud hit the like and repost button!

The Vocal Chops and the Synths in "Along The Way" are SICKKKKKK..real aggressive and ambitious melody going on in this. I'm diggin it man

Found a beat from 2008. Hope you like it!

► Subscribe: http://bit.ly/producedbyriff

Love the way the beat starts, however it gets a bit repetitive. The drums are tight and idk if thats a guitar sample but its HOT, maybe a switch here and there, but above all i fuck with the feel of the track

Hell Yeah #bringbackthesoul sounds like somethin andre 3000 would sound nice over

Now if i could get some feedback for these 2 remixes

YO! both of these beats are CRAZY ILL...the first beat was fucking dope but idk if the vocals went wit it, the beat was nuts man forreal thats the shit i love dude. The second was straight water, everything about that was gorgeous.

check out my new beat

Took a while to star but DAMNNNNNN this shit is tightttttt...the rhythm of the drums make this so ill..the sample chops fit perfect too man great work

ok here we go

@ColeSllaw dig the beat love the melody thought the drums could use some punch
@Brandon Brown dope take on the trap sound mix sounds pro nice work
@producedbyRiff fire as usual
@S3oulC1ty some exceptional shit right there my dude nice work.
@KINGT3SA man really chill vibes really dig this one
@Zuance diggin the glitched out drums and that vocal nice

what i got

Mmmmmm, those keys in the back that come in around 24 really set it off..the build in the beginning set up your drum pattern perfectly, them joints are hitting hard. what I'm really digging is the arrangement, that switch around 1:30 SMOOTH!! great job man!

This is what I got, no holding back lol

Wesley

Here's one my friend will be rapping on, looking for feedback.
This is a newer one, I like this one but i'd love it if you'd hate it and tell me why.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online