Showcase - December 10-16, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheapass

Hey all, im finally back on the Pads :D
But first some Feedback ;)
@Matt-D I like your sample style. Your beat may could use a little less loud hihat and def more stereo width
@stcbeats Mike Oldfield fan? Nice! Really cool use of it as a melody combined with a little bell here and there
@K.D.R. Wow, the drone sound is very bass heavy, the kick cant cut through any more, but i like the idea behind it - the atmosphere, a thrilling beat

This is smoooooth! Nice breaks and everything, v profesional

C-RuZe

Hey just posting this here for now will leave feedback as soon as I’m off work! All feedback is appreciated!!

T.G.C.A.E.

An old VCR in TerrorVision
Hello everyone,

Here's the type of stuff that I do.

Extracted from a tape meant to be listened as a whole, so of course, start and ending of this track may sound a little abrupt.

And this
All the best.

Last edited:

T.G.C.A.E.

An old VCR in TerrorVision
Well My Internet Problem Is Now A Distant Memory Thanks To A Few Lengthy Ethernet Cables Currently Placed At Tripping Height At Various Points Throughout My Humble Abode , Anyway I Started This On Thursday Just Banged A Rough Mix Out This Be Part 1 Of 2 , Wasn't looking For A Clean Sound With This Just Wondering If I Should Scrap It Or Switch Out Round Just Give Each Little Section A Listen As It Is 15 Mins Long I'm Gonna Listen To Prior Posts After I Have Clicked Rhe Post Reply Button
Peace

Instant like and subscribe. What a dope tape !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online