Showcase - April 8-14, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaubeats

Beau Beats
Battle Points: 3
yeah. hes a big inspiriation. did u watch the fox series? there is one reportage named "How J.Dilla humanized the MPC"
love it
No I never saw it. I will have to check it out. I like seeing how people made their own way and had a huge impact on the art.

Heres one from me, I will drop feedback after work. I sent the guy I sampled a copy, he liked it and offered more collaboration. I now have a goldmine of sample material.

its dope, but the elec piano chords ain't on time, fixing that would make it way better.

Nothing here yet.
So I Shall Start
I Made This A Few weeks Back Sorry For The Long Intro
It's One Of Them Building Up & Collecting Sounds As It Goes On Beats
I Was Going For The Your So Pretty That's Why I Have To Remove Your Kidneys My Darling ! ! Type Feeling
Not That I've Ever Engaged In Such Macabre Activity
Feedback Will Commence Upon Other Tracks When They Arrive
for future reference, next to the smiley face at the top of the making a post box, there is an ellipsis(three dots) and an arrow, if you click on that then put the link to your video into the box and it will post the video.

sup buddy, how long have you been making beats ?
this is better than your last beats, but i'm afraid it's still not good enough to be called "Dope" , time teaches you better than anyone mate, for now just chill and make more beats.

sorry my Vpn has some problem so i can't check your yt beats out right now, but i will later

i like the melody, but i don't know what to do with it, i mean what kinda drums should this beat have ? btw this is unmixed version.
I really like this, wouldnt mind throwing some drums and layers on this myself. Definitely boom bap for me. What do you say, can I flip this?
As for my beat, nice ears, thats the sample, he played live and some of the loops are slightly off, I had to fade out individual drums from the sample as the timing was all off, Id have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for those damn kids. Looks like Id be better off just playing the chords myself.

I really like this, wouldnt mind throwing some drums and layers on this myself. Definitely boom bap for me. What do you say, can I flip this?
Sure! should i send it to you or can you download it from the ILL ?

Sure! should i send it to you or can you download it from the ILL ?
email me 2goodproductions@gmail.com, can send as high quality mp3 will be fine. Will be better than trying to record from a stream.

Also as for checking out my youtube I wouldnt bother, havent loaded anything to that in years. And after I pissed off a paedo troll I got loads of dislikes from his myriad fake profiles. Never really got into yt after that hahahahaha

Last edited:

Kod4R

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 19
Heres one from me, I will drop feedback after work. I sent the guy I sampled a copy, he liked it and offered more collaboration. I now have a goldmine of sample material.

That's great beat bro, i love it! The mix is so clean, you've done great job there!

some old school vibes leave critics

Great job dude, that's exactly havoc type beat! Also has great vibes in it! 1L

i like the melody, but i don't know what to do with it, i mean what kinda drums should this beat have ? btw this is unmixed version.
That's for sure a boom bap sample bro!

Here is my latest job done, hope you'll like it>

I WOuld make it definitely to boom bap banger about 89 bpms. Some pitched down hats. Anyway I like this sample. Did you dig it or played it on piano? @ArvinArmani
Dude thats not even sampled :D this is one of the best types of moments for a beatmaker lol

Edit : got excited too soon, thought u asked if i directly sampled something or played the samples notes on piano lol anyways i made all of this on a qwerty keyboard and a cheap woofer.

Status
Not open for further replies.