Showcase - April 11-17, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColeSllaw

ColeSllaw
Battle Points: 17
@Solo The sampling work on this is pretty nice, and the western type vibe is awesome. Really nice work

This is my first EDM song, tell me what you think

Marc Duncan

The Black Man
Battle Points: 3
Was gonna use this for the warzone but it didn't get finished in time. Enjoy

This is sick. This is what a spaghetti western/hip-hop soundtrack would be like.

@Solo The sampling work on this is pretty nice, and the western type vibe is awesome. Really nice work

This is my first EDM song, tell me what you think

That EDM is real, amazing man.

Here's mine. Enjoy

Last edited:

Deemitri

@Solo beats nice, good vibe

@ColeSllaw not a fan of EDM, but the structure and sound quality are good!

@Marc Duncan 20x is dope, good work on the drums

This is a new one i've just finished, don't know what genre you'd classify it but i've just been experimenting with different sounds

KDVS

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 85
@Solo : Nice.. Like the drums. Good mixed, and sample perfect. Really like the work put in here, the small breakups are creative done..

@ColeSllaw : ha, digg the snare rolls and the lazy hats. Vocals on this and its done. i like the transition 1:58 ish. Great work

@Marc Duncan : hope: That ambient with the piano is super chill. i like the choir and how you played them aswell. Drums are there, i think this would be very nice with some flying vocals. Nice work. 20: again, ambient and piano, great combo. I like the mix on this a bit better i think. Both of these are the best i have heard of your work. Good stuff..

@Deemitri : I love the theme here. Im waiting for something, ohhh. i digg the wait. When you break this down its super chill. Still waiting for something. I feel this is an amazing song, just something is missing for me. This got me in some way so i digg it. NICE!

Here is my submission. "Deck & Nemo" just got released on Spotify today on his birthday, hope you like it:

Language is in Norwegian

Last edited:

Raninthacut

Okay for those of you who know i stopped making beats here is why. I found a producer. He made this beat for me as a birthday gift, I told him to make a drill beat with slowish bass line and i think he did a pretty good job.

Nothing here yet.

Hit The Road

Battle Points: 1
@Solo , nice drums. Really like the guitar solo, sounds something like oldstyle western. Maybe it could have been a little more dynamic, but it's near to chillhop i think, so it can also be okey like this. great work!

@ColeSllaw i'm not very into edm anymore, but i appreciate the structure of the track. It's not boring, drums are great, leads are okey, bass is dope!

@Deemitri really like how it sounds man! It is experimental, and i love it. I'd say it is something near downtempo\ambient.

@SH31 love the drums. I can feel the horror sounds, really aggressive with the drums on time. great stuff!

@KDVS strange stuff, but quality stuff, good voice, great guitar.

Here is my stuff again, give me some feedback guys. Thanks!

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
My computer is being f*cking stupid so I can't give any feedback right now. I will as so as I get this shit figured out. I just started working on this new sample beat and I think it might be pretty decent once finished. Would like to hear what y'all think and once again I will post my feedback as soon as I figure out why I can't play anything.

Last edited:

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Ok here goes.
@Hit The Road this beat is super funky bro lol. That drum is nice. Only thing I could maybe say is there is a lot going on in that one part towards the beginning. Its not even that bad tho lol. Dope beat

@SH31 this beats pretty evil lol. I like that drum with it. Not huge fan of the background keys but still a nice beat.

@Trik I like how the tones sound. I think you could probably beef them drums up alil bit. Could be nice tho. I like it.

@KDVS this is nice. Took me to From Dusk Til Dawn lol. Good work.

@Deemitri I'm a sucker for strange shit...this definitely falls under that catagory lol. I really lik this bro. Good work.

@Marc Duncan I like both of them (Hope a lil more). I would maybe say work on ur levels.

@ColeSllaw I really like this its crazy lol . I'd say maybe bring that snare down alil and the 808 was pretty heavy too. Super dope beat tho.

@Solo this shit is smooth in a gutta kinda way lol. Can't say anything bad about it like the samples, drums and bassline. It all flows real nice. Good work bro.

I think thats everybody. Good shit y'all.

anarchos

@Solo Clean beat man, I liked it
@ColeSllaw Can definitly hear those hip hop influences, edm or not. Unique.
@Deemitri Ambient and dark, unique style.
@KDVS Not my type of genre, though I think it's atleast one good song in every. But I can't say nothing negative about the production on this, great mixing, good work.
@Hit The Road Fucking love some more jazz influences in these showcase threads, good work man, really catchy and great sampling.

I've decided to really make my first EP as perfect as possible, so to the few of you that's been waiting for it. It will take longer than i tought, and I will make it worth it.

But the EP project does'nt stop me from dropping other shit.

Here's two tracks I made today:

Chill sampled beat, for those who like that:

And some more electronic type music:

Erik

Battle Points: 8
@Solo Clean beat man, I liked it
@ColeSllaw Can definitly hear those hip hop influences, edm or not. Unique.
@Deemitri Ambient and dark, unique style.
@KDVS Not my type of genre, though I think it's atleast one good song in every. But I can't say nothing negative about the production on this, great mixing, good work.
@Hit The Road Fucking love some more jazz influences in these showcase threads, good work man, really catchy and great sampling.

I've decided to really make my first EP as perfect as possible, so to the few of you that's been waiting for it. It will take longer than i tought, and I will make it worth it.

But the EP project does'nt stop me from dropping other shit.

Here's two tracks I made today:

Chill sampled beat, for those who like that:

And some more electronic type music:

I like what you're doing with the kicks on these two beats. That shit's crazy!

S3oulC1ty

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 351
@Solo , nice drums. Really like the guitar solo, sounds something like oldstyle western. Maybe it could have been a little more dynamic, but it's near to chillhop i think, so it can also be okey like this. great work!

@ColeSllaw i'm not very into edm anymore, but i appreciate the structure of the track. It's not boring, drums are great, leads are okey, bass is dope!

@Deemitri really like how it sounds man! It is experimental, and i love it. I'd say it is something near downtempo\ambient.

@SH31 love the drums. I can feel the horror sounds, really aggressive with the drums on time. great stuff!

@KDVS strange stuff, but quality stuff, good voice, great guitar.

Here is my stuff again, give me some feedback guys. Thanks!

Now that's what I call #bringbackthesoul

Beautiful how you mastered the drums well enough to make it seem like it was a pre-recorded drum loop

Y

yngpak

This is one of the first beats I've ever made. Few days ago. Short.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
@Erik this beat is dope. I feel like its missing something. It might just need some nice bars to make it sound full tho. Good job tho. I would like to hear somebody spit on it.

@S3oulC1ty I dig this. Nice remix.

@yngpak the beat could be ok. I just feel like ur trying to do too much. simplify it a bit and work on ur mixing. Overall not bad if u just starting. Practice

@Filichay this is another one I felt like it needed something else (again it could just be somebody flowin on it) I do kinda like it tho.

@Klypse I'm feelin that "Body Talk" it's smooth as hell. I'm diggin them cuts too. Nice work

The "Cowboys Indians" is ok to me. I think maybe a background tone over the sample every once in awhile would fill it out more. Nice stuff tho bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online