New FL Studio

ill o.g.
FL Studio 7

Oh man this is dope...

among many other new features, fl studio will sport track based sequencing as an option... :thumb:

some of them new effects (parametric eq2 anyone) are lookin seriously ill too...

peace

ill o.g.
soooo....

noone has nothin to say about the new flstudio?

dont worry, you wont turn into a homo or get eaten by a dinosaur if you reply to my posts instead of makin new ones about the same subject....

i like the new pattern clips, and edison is dope. interface looks a bit smoother, im happy =D.

peace

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
jatoch ben zelf ook nu n beetje die edison aan t checken maar moet m nog goed uitvogelen, te damn weinig tijd voor muziek dit jaar but all good,, na de zomer vengance will be mine whut!

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
ok i gots a question....

Track based sequencing?? finally.. like in Live and Cubase?? That would be dope, cus the sequencer right now, wasn't the best option.. With track based u can more easily adjust your bars and make beatdrops and such..

Fill me in on this one..

Sqito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Fill me in on this one..
that's what it looks like:
PL.png

richwny15

ill o.g.
FL 7 is pretty good a couple new features and it comes with deckadance which is a mixing program..overall its pretty good but I think every1 is still holding on tight to the older but good FL versions....peace

ill o.g.
ok i gots a question....

Track based sequencing?? finally.. like in Live and Cubase?? That would be dope, cus the sequencer right now, wasn't the best option.. With track based u can more easily adjust your bars and make beatdrops and such..

Fill me in on this one..

definitely not like cubase no, but you can put patterns as clips like audio clips, and chop them up etc, so ya , you can make beat drops hella easy.

What you really need to start fuckin with though is edison, and recording shit into it from your asio ins or itself, you can do hella crazy shit with it, and just drag and drop selections to a new sampler or whatever.

plus the new parametric eq 2 is off the hook!

try right clicking the bands, you can set up different filter types and shit. and its nice and visual, shit has really helped me improve my sound...

peace

Sqito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I am *only* using them since they first came out. When recording MIDI stuff from my keyboard, a block is created and I instantly hit edit-> turn pattern to clip instance for further tweaking.
Wish there was an option to directly record MIDI into a pattern clip.

Sqito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Well there is a workaround though. The MIDI pattern where you recently recorded MIDI stuff into, just first apperars as a pattern block if not already present as clip in the clip area.
So just select the pattern, put the empty patternclip whereever you want it to be and start recording.

ill o.g.
Well, you can still put the patterns in the old fashioned way , as blocks at the top, but you can also put them at the bottom. Yeah i use it, you wanna beat drop out? than switch to the little cutting tool and chop off the last beat of the clip. You can have the same pattern but chopped up however you want it basically.

Yeah, its really not anything as dope as in cubase or whatever, but its a helluva lot better than not having it at all ;)

(oh and btw, a pattern block and pattern clip are the same, they share the same pattern, if you want to select the pattern you just recorded into, right click at the bottom left of the playlist (under the icons in the empty space) and select your pattern. You can then insert that as a block or clip. )

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Question... does it supports VST's better than version 6 did?

Sqito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Which VSTs did version 6 not support?
Any registered user could look it up for you if you like.
Sampletank? While rendering?