New EP mixtape Release!!!

Dahmi Mortals

ReZoUnD
Battle Points: 14
I dig the track and rap but they don't mesh well IMO, maybe do some melodyne to fit vocals with the right timing and energy also some effects like reverb or delay with some flanger on the effects, try some slap on the vocals to keep its presence and still feel glue to the overall track. What do you think about those Ideas? I also would like to hear your own criticism on the track what you liked and dont like.

DEEZ BEATZ

THE GOLD STANDARD...
Battle Points: 641
I dig the track and rap but they don't mesh well IMO, maybe do some melodyne to fit vocals with the right timing and energy also some effects like reverb or delay with some flanger on the effects, try some slap on the vocals to keep its presence and still feel glue to the overall track. What do you think about those Ideas? I also would like to hear your own criticism on the track what you liked and dont like.
I personally have no issues with the tracks...the artist like it the way they like it..as far as your criticism, I totally respect it. It doesn't matter if I agree or disagree... it's your opinion and I appreciate it..I've been doing this for so long that I have learned not to take someone's criticism or opinion to heart..because for every person who says it should have this or change that.. doesn't mean that it's not good, it's mainly how they would do it if they made it..and I think that's cool...100 people may say it's dope and the another 100 may say it's not...go figure????

Dahmi Mortals

ReZoUnD
Battle Points: 14
I personally have no issues with the tracks...the artist like it the way they like it..as far as your criticism, I totally respect it. It doesn't matter if I agree or disagree... it's your opinion and I appreciate it..I've been doing this for so long that I have learned not to take someone's criticism or opinion to heart..because for every person who says it should have this or change that.. doesn't mean that it's not good, it's mainly how they would do it if they made it..and I think that's cool...100 people may say it's dope and the another 100 may say it's not...go figure????
Ya forsure, I understand that when I critique. Maybe you are different but theres lots of issue I would like to change on my own stuff but I guess thats whats unique about you, for me I am my worst critique.