never smokin weed again

T

The Bastard

i got so ripped of hittin this bong over my boys house when i came home i was convince i was havin a heart attack. i def had sum kinda panick atack cuz i was scared as shit,my heart was poundin so hard and i felt like i couldnt breath even tho i could. i dunno if the shit was laced or whut cuz the persons weed it was benin smoked i dont know them real well.i been smokin weed since 16and im 22 now,i smoked a lot more while i was in high school and that shit has never happened to me be4 .

T

The Bastard

im al lgood gyal im laughin about it now picturin what my face musta looked like.nah i think it was just good shit or sumthin. or quite possibly laced. im not a bong person either ive never strayed far from the blunt. but never had a bad experience till tonight lol

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Lol that shit happens 2 me When i Smoke weed sometimes if its Good Dro if its Cest Im Jus chillin but anyways the story goes like this

Last Friday I thought I was dying my boy had to take me to the Hospital they gave me a ECG and then the Doctor and nurse look at each other and like THIS IS NOT GOOD my heart was Goin 189 BPM and I couldint feel the left side of my Body and they kept me there for 4hrs doin a bunch of chest x-rays and different Tests

I think they thought I smoked crack or did Coke O well I made it

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yea that happened to me all the time when i was younger but i don't remember knowing anyone else who it happened to. it sucked but hasn't happened in years

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i take painkillers so i get pretty ripped when i smoke..... i think you probably just got some good hooch

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
i got so ripped of hittin this bong over my boys house when i came home i was convince i was havin a heart attack. i def had sum kinda panick atack cuz i was scared as shit,my heart was poundin so hard and i felt like i couldnt breath even tho i could. i dunno if the shit was laced or whut cuz the persons weed it was benin smoked i dont know them real well.i been smokin weed since 16and im 22 now,i smoked a lot more while i was in high school and that shit has never happened to me be4 .

Same thing happened to me about 2 years ago. I had already been smoking daily for 3 years straight when I met up with a high school buddy. We smoked about 4 bowls each (normal for me at that time) and 20 minutes later I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. I even started thinking peeps were gonna kill me, so I bounced. I have come to the conclusion that it was laced because even the dankiest weed never did that to me and it hasn't happened again since.

Ctrl

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
damn that shit had to be laced wit somethin, if that happend to you like that, watch who you buy from could have been laced with lcd, crack, or even herion so watch out dog,

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
nah man, that shit happens a lot to a lot of people...

you basically just overdosed on bomb chronic

pot makes you paranoid, and it definitely increases your heart rate... mix thosetwo together and it adds up to you tripping out...

It's like a very mild bad acid trip haha

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
I belived i have smoked sum of the best weed in this country and that shyt never happened to me....maybe i'm just lucky but i gonna go under the assunptiom that ur shyt was laced also

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
BASTARD said:

Okay, I shall break this down. This has happened to a friend of mine. See, when smoking from a Bong, the THC levels are more concentrated as opposed to a blunt or joint. Whereas the paper is burning as well as the herb. When smoking from a bong, pipe, hooka, or water bong,,,when you let go of the o2 hole, that smoke you inhales goes to the "brain" fatser and is just as pure. So when smoking really good shit, this seems to FUCK u up. I've been really, really, fucked up but nuthin scary. I smoked some shit that had me litterely paralized. But, it's mind over matter. It could have been laced, but i doubt it,,,it was probably just good herb,,,1

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
in the uk we call it ''whiteying'' or ''he was on a whitey''... well they do round here anyway

sAfE.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
WHen weed Paralizes you like that its Normaly some Good WheelChair Weed (Medical Weed)

IMO The Best shit 2 Smoke An Jus Chill An Not Trip About shit like this is Get your Self Some Bomb Cest That Dark Black Shit and You Good .

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:

Happens to the best of us homie, you'll be back. Until you replace the feeling of being
high with another substantial goal or pursuit, you'll always go back to that, bro.
Peeps don't realize that smoking and drinking are more emotional addictions than anything physical. Good luck though, and watch who you smoke with, a lotta ppl do lace their shit!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
damn Bastard,,,that is the type of weed I smoke all the time. Come to think of it,,,many of my friends who smoke socially almost react that way,,,lol. Shit, I take a couple of hits off the bowl sometimes before work and I'm good,,lol. So stay off the NJ Highways,,,,

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Get Me Some Of That Shyt!!!!

members online