never smokin weed again

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Hi, My name is Formant

I've been smoking for 13 years continiously, I've stopped smoking once, but never gave up on weed n hash.

" Hello Formant, this is the AA, wrong department "

Whoops

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I actually quit for an entire year and a 1/2 due to job bullshit, but actually just recently i blazed with my homie from music industry and i got high as a mutherfucka!lol....Ahhhhh i miss weed......Man, i went straight to make a beat, haha.....and it turned out to be some dope ass stony soundin shit too,.....hehe.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
all I can say is this weekend (thursday through monday night-tuesday morning) was one spectacular blur... The shit I had wasn't laced, but combined with everything else before during and after, it might as well have been. i woke up with someone's computer in my bed... seriously.
My sex life has never been better.

If you're missing a comp, holla.

NORTH

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
My advice is to just TRY and put down the pipe for a few months... I bet half of you jokers couldn't even do that. Life without smoking weed everyday is very liveable... I still smoke but only once a month or so... and it is WAY better this way. I actually get high, and I'm not a slave to the shit.

-NORTH

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
NORTH said:
My advice is to just TRY and put down the pipe for a few months... I bet half of you jokers couldn't even do that. Life without smoking weed everyday is very liveable... I still smoke but only once a month or so... and it is WAY better this way. I actually get high, and I'm not a slave to the shit.

-NORTH

a slave? If somebody's a slave to weed,,,,thats a big problem. ummm, is it 420 yet?..................................

GucciCondom

ill o.g.
Yeah that EXACT shit happened to me. My heart was like 170 BPM. I was buggin out for like 2 hours and it finally went away. Other times my throat feels like it is closing up once in a while.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
maybe ya'll smokin wu blunts and dont even know

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I needa cop some of that then lol ^^^^^^

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS