never smokin weed again

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Whats fuckin wit O'Dweeds? Anyway, thats just paranoia. One time my man who just started smoking decided to show me he could breakdance. I had this stupid ass convinced he was gonna die from heart failure!! lol!

blak flame

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
your shit was probably laced...because if you've been smokin' for years now you've kind a built up a tollerence...and there is no bud out there that's gon' have you trippin' like that unless it's laced or you haven't smoked in a long ass time...at least that's what i think

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Dog, you would def know if ya shit was laced. It would taste and probably smell differenct. Ive smoked laced shit before without knowing beforehand, and trust me if you smoked for all them years you should know what pure weed tastes like by know. I think you just had that initial paranoid thought, and you didnt dead it so you just let it keep building.

T

The Bastard

yeah stoppin smokin all together would be pretty hard/impossible for me, think ill just stop hittin the bong i dont need the thc molucules rushing up my ceribial cortex like that ever again. i still cant believe i was 100% convince i was going to die. and i def got that paralyzed feeling right before it happened to cuz i remember i was starin at my cabinets and thinkin why cant i move.the whole episode wasnt like a 5 second bug out either it lasted like 5 minutes thats why i was convinced sumthin was wrong . shits crazy i didnt know weed could do that to you

this doods experience is pretty similar to whut happened to me taken from this website http://www.panicattacks.com.au/articles/mari02.html
I am a 27 year old male. About 2 years ago, I was at a point in my life where I was working a lot of hours and getting very little rest. One night, I was at a friend's house and we decided to smoke some marijuana. I hadn't smoked in almost 3 years. I had a terrible reaction to it and ended up in the emergency room with what I can only describe as panic/anxiety/paranoia. It was very traumatic and I was very scared. Several days later, the panic subsided but this feeling of dissociation has persisted ever since. I feel as if I'm not really "here". I can't concentrate as well, my memory is poor, and I feel as if I'm not mentally sharp. The symptom gets worse if I exercise vigorously. Occasionally, I have mini-panic attacks but mostly its the constant (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) feeling of dissociation.

hope i dont get the after effects he did .

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I've bought some white widow once, got me and my girl going nuts since some ass gave me a snowwhite ( comes with speed )...

Oh well shit happens, first time for every one right ?!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Whats fuckin wit O'Dweeds? Anyway, thats just paranoia. One time my man who just started smoking decided to show me he could breakdance. I had this stupid ass convinced he was gonna die from heart failure!! lol!
HA HA HA...I BET THAT WUZ G!!!!!!!...damn u didnt tell me about that shyt ha ha...yo stress lets burn dogg!!

E

Equality 7-2521

dodgiest thing ive ever had happen is that i had some bongs and about 15 mins later i was sitting in the sun and i was overheating and everything went pure white like i couldnt see anything except this really bright shining reflective white colour and i almost fell off my seat n shit and while i was in this state i took my jacket off and like 15 seconds later i was aight but sweating hardcore. i assume i was about to faint or something.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
one time this dude passed me ajoint,,,it was herb and dust. Shit fucked me up,,,I wondered why the shit smelled different,,,lol. I was done!
HA HA HA that mustve been a relaxin ass night son

T

The Bastard

i use to smoke oolies (weed and coke) every now and then in hs . that shit gets u fucked

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Hoppas right.....If u smoke some shit that is simply jus too bomb u can wierd out like that....Its happened to me too Bastard. Ive found that the kinda weed that usually does that to me anyways is the Indica strain....if its Sativa im straight, but if its summa that "comatose-indica" shit then count me out....I still like to be in control of myself when im high, and i cant hang when its that shit.
Jus gotta be careful dog, good thing about weed tho is its practically harmless....I mean, yes it fucks yer lungs up and too much leads to poor short-term memory, but were talkin bout a drug here that is gonna let u wake up safe in the morning rather then not waking up at all....Good thing it wasnt Sweet Lady H er somethin or else u really would be screwed!

T

The Bastard

DueceMade Ent. said:
Hoppas right.....If u smoke some shit that is simply jus too bomb u can wierd out like that....Its happened to me too Bastard. Ive found that the kinda weed that usually does that to me anyways is the Indica strain....if its Sativa im straight, but if its summa that "comatose-indica" shit then count me out....I still like to be in control of myself when im high, and i cant hang when its that shit.
Jus gotta be careful dog, good thing about weed tho is its practically harmless....I mean, yes it fucks yer lungs up and too much leads to poor short-term memory, but were talkin bout a drug here that is gonna let u wake up safe in the morning rather then not waking up at all....Good thing it wasnt Sweet Lady H er somethin or else u really would be screwed!
i feel you on that i like to be in control too, steady calm high, im not with that not knowing where i am shit,why would sum1 want to be like that seems like sum crackhead shit to me

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Formant024 said:
If it's strong you gotta smoke more of it to get used to hehe... Works for me hehe

true dat.... you gotta smoke more often if that is happening... it means your tolerance is too damn low...

smoke through that shit

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Shit man, even when you're sick, you're body needs to relax, smoke a few good ones ( something with oxygen, you need less to get off the map ) and then go to bed. Never been sick longer than 2 days heheh.

members online