Nba finals

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
mavs almost gave it away in the last quarter. go dirko, make me proud! once the mavericks will have won the title, nowitzki will play for bayern munich in less than 2 years. mark my words. p

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Damn.. Every woman that LeBron is around is banging an NBA player.... Damn... LeBron is weak in the sheets.... Poor dude...I guess that's why he's so explosive on the court.....he's making up for his shortcomings.

Lol @ NBA players banging another player's woman... Wow... The NBA is becoming a daytime soap off the court.

I can see it now..a 7 foot forward for Bayern Munich...

Persistent_VS

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I agree with you about the draft, there are some serious flaws in the NBA. Everyone is trying to build a potential dynasty team, like in the 80ties... I miss the old NBA...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Lebron...triple double, once again disappears in the 4th quarter..

If Miami loses this series...

It's because Lebron disappeared.... Dude has been playing 36 minutes of basketball all series.

hahaha, man thats a setup! Dallas has relied on just that fact and still barely beat them. Miami knows it, the coach knows it, Lebron knows it and you can bet money that Dallas knows it. Thats gonna be what kills Dallas if they don't perform at their very best. Plus the REAL pressure is on Dallas now even though they're winning the series. Lebron is gonna perform in the 4th quarter of Game 6 and 7 and come out looking like a hero.

Miami has also learned that Dallas has the ability to steal a close game in the forth quarter. So Miami will have to close BIG from this point on.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man that was a GREAT game...i didnt like the result obviously but a great game none the less...hopefully the three day rest will give wades hip a lil time to get better...I cant critcize bron...its the easy thing to do...I ve always said he is more scottie than micheal, its just that his pysical gifts put him in a place where you expect him to be a player he's not...the guy doesnt have that killer instinct...and thats why this is and will always be wades team...

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Lebron has the most pressure on him than anyone. Every game people are rewriting his complete legacy. Its crazy. Imagine playing with this, at this particular point in his career. smh

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You re right bro...I cant tell how how many times this year I have heard " this is the biggest game of lebrons career"

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I can't tell how many times I've heard "Lebron disappeared in the 4th quarter"

His teammate was ailing, he needs to step his game up.

Triple double is dope, stats get you to the finals...heart gets you rings... Scottie stepped up and was a huge factor all the time when he played alongside Mike. Lebron is more a dominating force than Scottie....but Bron has zero heart....if he does have heart, he's not showing it in these finals..

Yes people give him shit, but if he wants to be one of the greats, he has to build that legacy.......Otherwise he's just a dude tryin to play his career, make his paper quick then bounce.... Kinda like many rappers today.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
And maybe he does just want to play, maybe he's giving it his all. Maybe the world giving him shit about every shot, every game, leaving Cleveland and their praying for his downfall, fickle heat fans and the women close in his life keep fuckin NBA players are taking a toll on his mental.. You gotta analyze all of it. Its easier to see what he's not doing on the court. We dont know whats really going on before after these games. Thats what affects him most.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
he is supposed to be a pro. he gets paid very handsomely. most players will tell you that once you get between the lines and the competitive juices start flowin everything off the court gets out of their head. as far as the pressure he and wade put that on themselves. the big production he had when he made the decision. him wade and bosh dancing in the arena before the season. sure there is mad pressure on him. but there is also pressure on dirk and kidd. they are playing for a championship too.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
LMAO, I bet Lebron is thinking...damn, I give them a triple double and they STILL give me hell about the fourth quarter. Well it's crunch time now, these next 2 games are all about heart and coming through for your team. I think Lebron will step it up in the 4th quarter in both remaining games. Whats very sad about Miami is they clearly have the better team overall but Dallas still has a shot at winning this thing. I hope they don't make the mistake of relying on Dirk to win it for them. Terry, Kidd and Chandler are gonna have to produce but so does Bibby,Chris and Miller off the bench.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
he is supposed to be a pro. he gets paid very handsomely. most players will tell you that once you get between the lines and the competitive juices start flowin everything off the court gets out of their head. as far as the pressure he and wade put that on themselves. the big production he had when he made the decision. him wade and bosh dancing in the arena before the season. sure there is mad pressure on him. but there is also pressure on dirk and kidd. they are playing for a championship too.

What is supposed to happen, what happens for others, and what happens to you can all be different things. Maybe its not in his cards. Maybe he's getting his wake up call. This is Miami's first year, its Wade's team and role/chemistry etc all are playing a part. Yall try to boil this down to a birds eye view.

LMAO, I bet Lebron is thinking...damn, I give them a triple double and they STILL give me hell about the fourth quarter.

lol and they do. Twitter is horrible with this. Like I said, they change his legacy play by play, game by game lol

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Mono smells blood in the water!

Lebron has heart and has been a huge factor in these playoffs...I mean Mario chalmers isn't getting 4 wide open threes without Bron drawing a double, haslem isn't getting that open 15 footer, miller isn't getting that open, and wade is getting that path too the basket...just remember if Miami wins these next two games the narrative completely changes...

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
I can see it now..a 7 foot forward for Bayern Munich...
^^
no dude, bayern munich's basketball team made it to the 1st league this year. the manager (who is also manager of the football team) said he wants dirk to play for bayern within the next 3 years. dirk would destroy the basketball bundesliga, even at an age of 35. and munich has the kind of money.

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
well im from akron, ohio. I seen Bron play for years, from Ed Davis, to st v. he has no killer instinct.Ill admit i was upset he left, def after that Celtics series, but watchin him not show up...again makes me glad my Cavs are with out him...the heat has the better talent, but the Mavs has the better TEAM!

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
His natural abilities really are a gift and a curse...he never developed that chip on his shoulder that guys like wade, kobe, and dirk use to perform late game assassinations...That's why he came to play with an assassin, the guys is smart enough to know it, the fans and the media however... not so much.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Lou, Thats a real point. Hard work and suffering builds that killer instinct. If you were given it, you never had to develop it.